Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus Fanatics Official Un-biased Automotive Photo Game Bonanza!

131K views 794 replies 89 participants last post by  cdbertrand 
#1 ·
Rules: Post a photo of any automotive vehicle you own (that means if it has an engine.. it's legal! Woohooo!!) in order to complete the previous challenge.

First challenge.. your automotive vehicular assault vehicle (with an ENGINE!! zoom zoom!!) on top of a mountain/hill/rock formation.

#13 ·
How is it that I played nice, agreed to the ruling, bowed out without argument and you all still turned it into an issue?

Ya'll are some silly people with car issues. [facepalm]

I'll still respect you in the morning though. [neener]

Photo on peeps. I'll win one here shortly.

Oh and for the Record. It was one of the Sexiset SVT's in Texas. (thanks Jason)

Next challenge: Your vehicular suburban assault vehicle near a water slide!!!

#17 ·
... but when you have a smartphone, its so much easier to use the tapatalk app to post the picture than to have to take the picture then take out the SD card and plug it into your computer and then log into FF and post it. I think cell pictures should count, but as far as lighting, proper lighting should be recommended. Not required.

And as far as a waterslide, not sure where one is around here that I could somehow get my [EDIT: Html fail attempt to strike through the word "focus"] close enough to take a pic with...

^automotive vehicular assault vehicle

#16 ·
I need to join in on this :) not driving by any waterslides anytime soon though lol

#31 ·
There is a waterslide park about 5 miles up the road from me & being in Hawaii it never closes. Soooooo, if no one else gets a photo or we don't change the topic then I can go get it tommorrow (cause it's dark outside & I don't feel like going anywhere else. Ha)

#28 ·
There is always that one person who ruins everything....

I can get one up tomorrow if no one else does. I can easily get the large water slide in the back ground at our local pool. I had three wins in the last thread I need to catch back up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.