Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Saleen Focus owners!!

33K views 126 replies 34 participants last post by  Azaron83 
#1 ·
How many Saleen Focus cars are on here. Post your pics and what ever else!
What say you!!!

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks. I'm proud of how far it's come since I got it. [thankyou]

Heres the old one before the accident. Im going to work on eventually fixing this one and building the motor.

now the 2005.

Are the 2 blues different? The 04 looks a little lighter to me. Or is it just the photos making it look that way?

#9 ·
The stripe they put on the 05 looks a lot better also. Is there an owner on here that has a red or even a white one?? I don't think i ever seen a white saleen focus.

#15 ·
my dad had an opportunity to buy a black one last december. He almost did. Kinda wish he did since my 2004 got wrecked. Ive noticed that the 2005 is considerably slower than my 2004.

#20 ·
So a silver, 3blue and a black. There has to be more members with Saleens. And different colors. I know Tom has a black one. He had it at FF this year.

Sent from my EVO. Android FTW!!!

#24 ·
just trying to find a good deal on a clutch and fly. getting the motor from the junkyard or i might find a focus going through the auction.... drive it and if i like it boost the helll out of it..lol... i took it apart a while ago but ive been to busy to search for parts and research the stuff..

#25 ·
With your SVT brake conversion how did you do it? and couldnt i just get the caliper and and just bolt that on with a rotor and what not? Cause i believe some of the foci came with rear Disc. on non svt's. I could be wrong though. But i really want to get rear discs.

#26 ·
The focus ST of the same year is disc brakes, it just bolts on man, remove the E-brake cable, spindles, drum and lower brake hoses. Replace parts and bleed brake system. Doesnt take long at all.

old and new

#28 ·
lower brake lines, caliper and brackets. All bolts are the same. Lower e-brake cable is different from the drum cable, unhooks under the car but you gotta take off all the exhaust shields to get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.