Focus Fanatics Forum banner

sticker pics/decal pics

54K views 224 replies 75 participants last post by  zook79 
#1 ·
i don't know if anyone has made a thread yet but id like the see cars with sticker/decals on their windows and roof rack fairings.[popcorn]

#4 ·

That's a TRS (therangerstation.com) ohio meet 2011 decal in the upper corner. I wouldn't have normally put a ranger meet decal on a focus but that's where I got my lowering springs installed.

I just got a couple of these too but I haven't put em on yet.

#9 ·
2 point 0 zetec where did you ge that one less prius sticker? I havent looked on cafepress yet but i want one. lol I have a roof rack i just bought, but no fairing. i will hopefully get one soon and cover it with stickers.

#10 ·
where did you ge that one less prius sticker? I havent looked on cafepress yet but i want one. lol I have a roof rack i just bought, but no fairing. i will hopefully get one soon and cover it with stickers.
I bought it from some website but I bought the last of the stickers that were made. I have another pink one, a dark grey, and a few orange left. I can send you one if you like. PM me your address and what color.

#17 ·
So far my Focus only has two decals on it, give it time and I'm sure there'll be more.[hihi]

The second is on the windshield, no picture of that.

#24 ·
I promised myself I wouldnt put stickers on my car, but I will always have a few. When they start getting cracked looking i will peel them off and wait to put different ones on. I made a thread of my first car that I sold back in March and hw it was covered in stickers. This was it:

Anyways, here is the 2 stickers I have on my car. Although I just bought that Prius sticker from 2 point 0 zetec!

#35 ·
<3 all of them, ive never seen them all on your car.

What brand tint did you get because every time i take mine off nothing is ever ghosted on my windows, however i see it daily on paint at work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.