BLRich1's ROTM-EXPLORE THE '04 thread
I thought I'd whore it up a little too!
Here is the "unofficial" mod list (not sure what makes it unofficial though):
2004 Ford Focus SVT
Build Number 877 of 1978
CD Silver With Red Interior: 1 of 135
• 2.0 DOHC I4 Powered by SVT
• Focus Sport Cool-Flo intake
• MSD coil pack and wires
• DEI Titanium wrapped header
• Central Florida Motorsports ORP
• Borla cat-back with custom duals
• Focus Sport custom tune
• Steeda dogbone transmission mount
• Shaved radiator support
Suspension & Brakes
• Power Slot rotors
• Hawk HPS pads
• Energy Suspension rear sway bar end links
• SPC rear upper camber arms
• Front Focus Sport polished strut tower brace
• Custom air ride
o Viair 480C compressor
o 2 gallon tank
o ½” blitzkrieg valve
o ½” air line
o 4 wheel control
o Over 4” of on the fly adjustability
• Cervinis front bumper
• Cervinis rear bumper
• Cervinis side skirts
• Cervinis one piece mid wing
• PIAA Foglights
• Blacked corner signals
• Euro grille with locking euro hood latch
• OEM SVT Hella HID headlights
• White turn signals bulbs
• Billet shorty antenna
• 20% tint
• Personalized license plates with SVT build number (877)
• Black ford emblem overlays
• Rear wiper delete
• 18” Excel TZ-10 with 215/40/18 BFGoodrich G-Force TA KDW or
• 19” Icon with 215/35/19 Nitto Neo Gen
• SVT red insert interior
• Triple gauge pillar pod featuring Autometer Lunar series gauges
• Custom 2 gauge vent pod with air ride pressure gauges
• Body matched painted vent rings, HVAC surround, and gauge cluster surround
• SVT build number floor mats
• Short throw shifter
• JVC KD-AVX44 headunit
• Pioneer 4-way 5x7 door and rear speakers
• JL 8W7-3 sub
• JL 500/1v2 amp
• Custom sub box, amp rack, and air ride enclosure
on to the pics
shaved radiator support close
(I have plain black floor mats over my custom ones, thats the red piping you see)
a couple exterior:
Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns [histerical] [bash]
Please vote for me in the ROTM!
sexy car i'm lovin it
Very nice, A lot of work has gone into this one.
Not usually into the Cervinis kit stylistically, but your car is super clean and you've done some quality work.
Good Job! [thumb]
Wow that is clean, I love it.
Can you talk a little more about your airride? How is the ride (stiff, soft, bouncy, perfect, loud)? What was the cost of set up? Are you an airride advocate or looking back would you rather have done coils?
One of the cleanest engine bay I've ever seen. Excellent work with everything Ben.
As for cost, I did pick it up as a used "kit" from another member on here. I use the term "kit" loosely as there were many parts I have replaced, modified, rewired, etc. In total I have right at a grand into it which is less than a 1/3 of the price of a new kit.
The air ride is a ton of fun to play with and its defiantly unique. I love that when I park I can literally set the fender on the wheel/tire and when I get ready to leave it jumps up and I drive off with no worries of speed bumps. I don't drive the car every day anymore so I think air was the perfect option for me. Would I recommend it to every one? probably not.
Like I said already, the air ride is just plain fun.[clap]
You have my vote! Love the car
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 PM.|