Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#727 ·
Just ordered a Black Titanium with 401a, winter package, and 17" painted wheels. Got a 6-8 week wait, and I really hope it doesn't take that long.

Gonna be happy to upgrade from my 2000 Yellow ZX2 S/R. Will miss the bumble bee, but this will be the first car I have ever bought on my own!

#732 ·
http://flic.kr/p/b54AQ4

Here is my baby. Its an SE with the sports and convenience package. This is the first automatic transmission car that I've ever owned. If the dealer had a stick at the time I bought this car I probably would have chosen that instead of the auto but the DCT is great (especially after the update). I'm not sure how to get the picture to embed here so if anyone knows how to do it be my guest.

[wave]

#736 ·
Getting acquainted here in the "Showroom" with the new Focus. So I saw a white titanium hatch in person today and it looked really nice. I was surprised though to see that Ford "failed" to put a nice cut out in the rear valance with a sporty exhaust tip or two. Whatupwiththat?

-BertST Sr.

#746 ·
and here's a European (Dutch) one. It's an Ecoboost, 1.6, 182hp [thumb]

It's a Titanium version, the highest spec here in Europe. On top of that I added the front and rear PDC (comes with the auto parking feature), heated front seats, 17" alloys (16" standard).

I've owned both the Mk1 and Mk2 versions before this one, all great cars, but this Mk3 (2012) is by far the best, very smooth and quiet ride, handling is superb, and combined with the 182hp engine a lot of fun to drive. Haven't taken it yet on a trip to (unlimited) Germany, should do 137 miles/hr (222 km / hr) [clap]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.