Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#302 ·

Pictures are kind of crappy but just took these quick after bringing it home and it has been raining for about 20 days since. I hadn't seen any Red Candy Titanium Hatch pics so I figured I'd post these until I take some better ones. This color may not be made again until about September.

This color is very cool in that it looks very different in different lighting. On a bright hazy day, it looks almost Race Red like in these shots. At twilight it looks almost maroon. And yes, the wheels are a pain to clean but it's worth it.

#303 ·
Hey everyone! Just took delivery of this today! This is the only shot of it I have now, but trust me, many, many more photos to come! Dealer told me he literally had to hide the keys so other dealers wouldn't sell it out from under him and that it was the first Titanium to come into their dealership.

All of you planning on sterling grey?! It's better than you can imagine.

-B

#307 ·
Hey everyone! Just took delivery of this today! This is the only shot of it I have now, but trust me, many, many more photos to come! Dealer told me he literally had to hide the keys so other dealers wouldn't sell it out from under him and that it was the first Titanium to come into their dealership.

All of you planning on sterling grey?! It's better than you can imagine.

-B
This is exactly how I'd order one. But in ST fashion.

Looks sharp! [thumb]

#310 ·
Wow, I really like those wheels. I debated with myself for a while on the which to get. I really wanted the Handling Package wheels on my Titanium but having to switch to winter wheels/tires would have stretched the budget. As it turned out (with the Japan paint problems), I took what I could get and actually love the std Titanium wheels. As others have mentioned, the Ford web site does not very accurately represent exactly what different wheels will look like. Also, different color car often dictates which wheels looks the best.

Sterling Grey seems to be the popular color.. or maybe that's just at trend on this site??

#309 ·
It really is a beautiful car. The thing that really shocks (no pun intended) me though is the way this car performs in the bends. I'm still trying to find it's threshold at speed, but I'm getting a little nervous! Having a bit of trouble with figuring out the RCA jacks and streaming netflix from my iPhone, but other than that, no MFT bugs to report (yet; knocks on wood). Random note: the SYNC TDI services rock!

-B

-B

#322 ·
2012 Banana

Picked up my 2012 SE Sport banana last Tues. She's at the dealer over the long weekend getting a few minor issues I found fixed, then some black machined 5 spoke alloys this week. Love this car, most quiet ride I've ever had. Sync is great and the car handles great. I reset the trip/mpg when I picked it up and over the first 400 miles my average mpg (according to display) is 33.3. That's with easy starts and minimal brake use in the city, 60mph cruise on the highway, and a/c on.

Below pic is when I arrived to finalize the deal and pick the car up.

Next day I had Llumar CTX (ceramic) window film installed on all but front window. The front side windows have 30% film and the rest have 15%. This film is easily the best I've ever had on a car, and every car I've ever owned here in AZ has had window tint/film. The newest thing for installation is having a plotter cut out the film pieces for exact fit as opposed to a dude with a razor blade. I'm having the Llumar Air series film installed on the windshield Tues.

Will post more pics with the new wheels and tint this week.

#329 ·
Picked up my 2012 SE Sport banana last Tues. She's at the dealer over the long weekend getting a few minor issues I found fixed, then some black machined 5 spoke alloys this week. Love this car, most quiet ride I've ever had. Sync is great and the car handles great. I reset the trip/mpg when I picked it up and over the first 400 miles my average mpg (according to display) is 33.3. That's with easy starts and minimal brake use in the city, 60mph cruise on the highway, and a/c on.

Below pic is when I arrived to finalize the deal and pick the car up.

Next day I had Llumar CTX (ceramic) window film installed on all but front window. The front side windows have 30% film and the rest have 15%. This film is easily the best I've ever had on a car, and every car I've ever owned here in AZ has had window tint/film. The newest thing for installation is having a plotter cut out the film pieces for exact fit as opposed to a dude with a razor blade. I'm having the Llumar Air series film installed on the windshield Tues.

Will post more pics with the new wheels and tint this week.
Are those wheels the ones with the painted pockets? If so, do you have any pics from the side? I'm thinking of going the yellow with those wheels & would like to see what the combo looks like.

Thanks!

#331 ·
I have them on my focus. They are not bad not sure you can see it in my pictures but here they are. Will protect the paint on the doors for sure.
Not sure how to ad a picture on this forum.. most you click on advance features and browse to picture. Here it is off of my website.
www.flairphoto2.com/focus.jpg

#332 ·
Something else that comes with it is a clear vinly that goes over the top of the rear bumper with the word focus on it. I told the dealer I did not want that installed so it is in my truck. Don't use the hatch that much so figure I don't need to project the bumper. Plus with my 2003 ZX I have no scratches on it after 8 years so figure I would take my chances. The splash guards...I think are a good thing... really helps on stone chips on the side and door area.

#343 ·
Something else that comes with it is a clear vinyl that goes over the top of the rear bumper with the word focus on it. I told the dealer I did not want that installed so it is in my truck. Don't use the hatch that much so figure I don't need to project the bumper. Plus with my 2003 ZX I have no scratches on it after 8 years so figure I would take my chances. The splash guards...I think are a good thing... really helps on stone chips on the side and door area.
Do you happen to have a pic of that bumper decal/protection? I want to see what it looks like before my dealer tries to install it.

#337 ·
Yeah that's annoying...I think my ideal combo would be Kona/Sonic/Candy Blue with the Arctic White package, but that's not available on the SE [:(]

I don't see why the Tuscany Red pack can't combine with a red exterior at least (blue might be a bit tasteless), though that grey looks pretty slick.

#340 ·
The GT500 sits in the garage and comes out only now an then..so my focus is my baby I have to depend on. I won't be spending tons of money on it to run mid 11's like the mustang but I do want some more power out it :)

#342 ·
First focus!

I drove just about all the new/newer compact cars on the market (elantra, civic, cruze) and ended up with the focus. I personally never thought I'd buy a focus, but this 2012 model has really redefined the segment.

Here is my SE with sport pkg, sync, and 17" wheels.
Loving it so far! [thumb]

#344 ·
Hey everyone - new to the forum and considering a '12 Focus. The forum has been a big help to far. I love the pics of the Sterling Gray SEL's. I want leather, but am not a huge fan of black interiors. I scrolled through the whole thread. Anyone order a Focus in Sterling Gray with the stone leather interior? Curious as to how the combination looks.

My local dealer did not have any cars with the stone leather. Is it more of a tan or a gray color? Just concerned that if it is tan, that i wouldn't look great with the Sterling Gray exterior...

#345 ·
Focus29- The part number for the Fusion Sport caps is AE5Z1130A.

The Fusion Sport caps are the same diameter but would not lock into the Focus Wheel.
One of the guys in the parts dept. noticed that the Fusion caps appeared to have a slot in which a retainer spring could be installed.
They had the rings in the parts dept. and once they were fitted to the Fusion caps the caps snapped right in and mounted very securely. The caps can also be easily removed.

E30og- Thanks, we love the manual ! would have ordered a Titanium with the handling package, love those wheels, but no stick was a deal breaker, my wife will only buy/drive a manual.
The rims on VMaxbaby's SE look really good and IMHO are very similar to the Titanium rims.
We are very happy with the SE/Sport package. Being old we like MyFord as opposed to MyFord Touch. The SE/Sport seems like a great value.

Gtncpa- we also own a modded 07 Mustang GT and agree that the Focus/Mustang is a perfect combo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.