Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#1,866 ·
I'm always parking away from others, unless someone is staying in the car. It's amazing how careless people are.

#1,868 ·
I try to park like this too. For some reason, someone always finds a reason to park next to me.
Yes, how does this always manage to happen?? lol One day I parked in the farthest spot at Wal mart and came out to my car surrounded by other Foci (which was actually kind of cool).
Parking farther is also easier to get in and out of parking lots, you're not near the front doors where all the pedestrians are and what not.

#1,870 ·
I try to park my (beat up) 1992 Honda Accord to the nice cars who do that. I know they'll come back to their car and be pissed off, but the truth is that I'm actually doing them a favour. There's no chance in hell that I will ding their door, and it protects them from careless drivers parking next to them.

I'm an unappreciated hero. It's a lonely life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.