Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#1,738 ·
They're Momo "winter 2" wheels....i got them on a rebate at my local discount tire, 17" wheels for $111/wheel. With the rebate they were offering...you buy for wheels and get a hundred dollar rebate. So, $344 for nice looking winter wheels....sounds good to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#1,747 ·
Looks great to me! Now you can paint the rockers to match! (or not...) I like the color too. I should do my SEL in frosted glass as an ST to really get under their skin.. LOL! At some point I will be painting the lower half of the car that is black in the frosted glass and also paint the roof tracks either in silver or body color.

#1,752 ·
Sorry man, didn't mean to blow up on you. But I had just spent the last 30 minutes explaining it to everyone.

#1,772 ·

Added european content today. The car was christened as the revival of my Planet Express ship as I am a big fan of the television show Futurama, and the Stock ticker for the company is Plan EX (as a spoof of FedEX) and since this is my second green vehicle and one that actually more accurately portrays the shape of a rocket ship (especially in the tail lamp department) it is the second ship to fly with the decals on the rear sail panel as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.