Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#1,282 ·
Here's some end of phase I appearance pre-winter mods of my Red Candy Hatch
Ditto on lovin' autumn

We live in a very small town loaded with National Historic Register buildings, trying to catch a few...

#1,289 ·
Dgoebel what lip is that?
Kevastator, It's the Bojix lip, here's a front on shot, I'm very happy with it, except as others have said, maybe a bit too much body color, so I'm going to at least black PlatiDip the bottom lip for this coming MN winter and see how that does.
Still trying to work a CF wrap on it, but lots of curves....

Several other shots of it through the transition from Stock at

PhotoBucket.com/2012FoFO

#1,286 ·
So here is mine from the factory...first week.

This was brought here in China. So some differences.
It is Focus "S" <-- sport

Colour is called "Winning Blue"

#1,295 ·
Just sticks out further, haven't hit any curbs yet!

#1,300 ·
Just picked up this 2013 SE about three weeks ago. Sport package, leather, MFT/Sync, winter pack, and black pack with a manual transmission. Traded off a Mercedes C300 for it and couldn't be happier!

Had my windows tinted this week, waxed and removed the "SE" and "FlexFuel" badges last week. Stopped by my parent's house for something tonight, and noticed all the leaves in the yard so couldn't resist taking a couple of pics.

Ordered some retrofit stuff earlier in the week, yellow Lamin-X for the fog lights, and a few other goodies as well.

#1,304 ·
The '13 Sport Appearance package has the rear discs, leather interior and a few other little things... The '12 Sport Package had the rear disks, two tone interior (with better bolstering) and the alloy wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.