Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#1,243 ·
Sonic, what wheels are those? They look excellent on your FoFo. And I agree, lime green wheels would kill on that car! :D

Washed, clayed, and waxed my Focus today. The pics aren't what they could be since all I did was take it over to an empty lot with a prime lens.

I've got a shortlist of possible wheels that might go on (Motegi MR107s, TD Pro Race 1.2, Enkei J10s, maaaybe O.Z. Ultraleggeras if I can swing 'em and find the right fitment in something OTHER than silver).

#1,247 ·
Crap. That is really effin' good-looking. Great choice. These definitely deserve a place on my shortlist now, especially since the Rack has them for $150 a pop. Just...wow. Thanks for the close-up pic!

#1,259 ·
Everyone thinks I have one black wheel. When you look at it close up its obviously not black but it definitely is a dark grey. In direct sunlight you can tell its grey. If you're looking for a good looking graphite wheel then look no further.

#1,261 ·
You'd love them man... Go for it... Let me know of you want more pics to help your decision. I'm probably going to wash the car tomorrow and I can snap some clean pics.

#1,262 ·
I talked it over with my fiancee (who I share our Focus with) and it looks like some gold Asseto Gara 17x7.5s on Michellin Pilot Supersports are in our future around springtime. :eek: I originally wanted a dark wheel, but those are really, really played out in my area. I'm thinking the gold will look good with red. :)

#1,265 ·
For now, I'll probably keep the stockers for winter until next year. :)

Anyhow, just got my Focus tinted yesterday. 35% all around. I'm really liking how it looks now. Smoked tails and lightly smoked headlamps/yellow fogs to follow.

So glad autumn is here. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.