Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#644 ·
I installed my Ti fog light bezels last night. Huge improvement in my opinion.
Definately! We did the same to ours both headlights and fog bezels. Blends much better with the gloss black grille on SE Sport, SEL and Ti's.

#651 ·
I'll admit I wouldn't mind getting a second 2012, there's a frosted glass sedan at my dealership looking for a home.
[:p]

#660 ·
>>>Local park or road trip to ??

One of hundreds of great local places. I do production test riding of performance motorcycles and have hundreds of gorgeous roads scouted in the area. I also get the chance to drive them daily, roughly 150 miles and have done several photo essays. There are worse jobs.

I took the folks from our local Porsche Club on some of them the other day and they were really impressed with the Focus. Ford's done a nice job with this car. If you are ever in the NYC area and ready to see some awesome roads . . shoot me a note.

#662 ·
>>>Local park or road trip to ??

One of hundreds of great local places. I do production test riding of performance motorcycles and have hundreds of gorgeous roads scouted in the area. I also get the chance to drive them daily, roughly 150 miles and have done several photo essays. There are worse jobs.

I took the folks from our local Porsche Club on some of them the other day and they were really impressed with the Focus. Ford's done a nice job with this car. If you are ever in the NYC area and ready to see some awesome roads . . shoot me a note.
More good shots... Yeah, that sounds like my kind of "work." Will definitely shoot you a note if I get up that direction. Gotta love car and cameras!!

#671 ·
Hi, I just purchased this Focus on Oct 25th, which just happened to be my birthday. I'm upgrading from a 2000 Ford Taurus, I was active on taurusclub.com forum, so it will be nice to get involved in another community of enthusiasts!

-matt
nice focus matt! I was actually going to get a black one until I changed my mind at last minute! Looks great though, congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.