Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#601 ·
I have some better pictures today after i washed it....just missed the sunset would have been nice in the background.

what hid's are you using, and do you plan on putting them in the fog lights? Were they easy to install? They look great and I was planning on getting a set for my headlights and fog lights!

#602 ·
Thank you. Im using nightvision HID's 35w 6000k they are h11 that what the car takes. The install: putting the actual bulbs in is easy there are two screws to take off the headlight and you have to switch the orange o- ring on the regular bulbs to the HID bulbs when you install them. Getting the hid's to works is different you cant just hook them up it will show some kind of light error and they wont work because the car i guess just wont take it...but you have to do a relay witch i cant help you with sorry my brother did that for me. Hopes this helps and i definitely plan on putting getting something for the fog lights maybe something to match the car color.

#616 ·
You have my car's twin. Lol! And you live nearby!
I already got mine tinted, and black rims are in the future... Not sure about a drop, but mostly because of the cost.
One thing you forgot to put on your list with the black theme you have planned is changing all those light gray interior trim pieces around the windows and possibly the headliner black.
That light gray upper half of the interior bugs me because it seems like they planned out everything else below the windows to make the black inside mesh well with a black exterior but then lost interest at the base of the windows and just shoved the A,B, and C pillar trim and headliner out of a lighter colored car in there. Definitely needs more black interior pieces imo.

#608 ·
Very excited, I just placed an order for

2012 Sterling gray SE hatch, Manual
Sport package
Winter package
Sunroof
17 inch painted wheels

My only disappointment is I wanted leather and the only option with this config was the two-toned Tuscany which I am not a fan of. Anyone know if there is a way to get plain black leather along with the options above? I have a call into my dealer but thought I'd post here too. Will post pics when delivered.

#610 ·
I just signed up to the forums today, here's my Focus. I just picked it up on Friday, the 23rd.

#620 ·
Had I ordered it from the factory, I would've gotten these wheels:

http://images.gtcarlot.com/pictures/49756815.jpg

I ended up buying it off the lot though, so I accepted the wheels it has. It will need a second set of wheels and tires though (Summer/Winter) so I have the choice of downgrading to steelies for winter or upgrading to different OEM wheels for summer. [wiggle]

#624 ·
And here is mine (Ford tinted) :

#626 ·
I have a set of Ti fog light bezels coming, I should have them next week. Can't wait to swap them.

#634 ·
Here's some pics I took today around my hometown!

tell me what ya guys think! i am still working on my photography skills and i still plan on lowering it soon and throwing on the air spoiler at some point in time and windows will be tinted soon!

#635 ·

tell me what ya guys think! i am still working on my photography skills and i still plan on lowering it soon and throwing on the air spoiler at some point in time and windows will be tinted soon!
It looks like an ANGEL! I wish I had scenery where I could take some nice pictures...

#638 ·
Thanks a lot guys! Yeah, I tried to get out for one of the last times it will be decently warm up here in PA! Hopefully I can go back there in the winter with some snow on the the ground and try for the same pic [clap]

#639 ·
Purchased my "Zippy Red Racecar" back in April. The dealer had to locate a Race Red one with the Sport Pkg since there weren't many around then.

I originally test drove a Blue Candy with the painted pocket wheels. I really loved that combination. If my heart wasn't set on red I would have went home with it that day. Anyway, if anyone has pics of that combo I'd love to see it.

Waiting to go home....

After some light mods and a wash and wax.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.