Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#527 ·
I was never impressed with the base model Focuses--even the older ones. But then again, I'm not impressed with the chrome-loaded ones either.

I do agree that I like the alloy rims over the steel rims. But I may still get a pair of steel rims for winter driving for mine (and some dedicated winter tires for the OEM tires sort of suck ,and I really DON'T care to find out how bad they are in snow because I know it can't be good).

I will say that the new medium stone interior color is a better setup than in the 2008-2011 Focus with the gray, brown and tan color scheme. AT least they got rid of the ugly brown color and went pretty much dark and white (black/gray and white). Looks a little more sporty. Of course, I like charcal black, and that's how I've gotten my past two Focuses.

#528 ·
I have over 7,000 miles on my Titanium Focus. I absolutely love it!!!! Am I getting 37mpg on the highway... well not usually. I tend to go a little faster than the speed limit. Just keeping up with traffic. But this morning I filled up my car in my town, reset the mpg and drove 50 miles to my job. I used the cruse control the entire way. The speed limit is 65 but I had my cruise control set at 67. Here is the result:

and here was the weather ... not important .. but I just love the weather map!!!!

#530 ·
I have over 7,000 miles on my Titanium Focus. I absolutely love it!!!! Am I getting 37mpg on the highway... well not usually. I tend to go a little faster than the speed limit. Just keeping up with traffic. But this morning I filled up my car in my town, reset the mpg and drove 50 miles to my job. I used the cruse control the entire way. The speed limit is 65 but I had my cruise control set at 67. Here is the result:

and here was the weather ... not important .. but I just love the weather map!!!!

Nice MPG!

Hey how did you get the weather map?!? Looks like its a Sirus feature??

#529 ·
Hey guys! I am just now looking into leasing my first Focus...my question to you is what do you think the best looking options are out right now?! And also, on a lease, is window tinting allowed?!

#538 ·
Just ordered my 2012 focus today at the dealer! Super pumped, but could these 8 weeks go any slower :mad:

Anyone in with ford that could help my process go any faster? :)

#541 ·
yeah i know...it is quite the disappointment...apparently what the dealer told me is ford is having trouble keeping up with all the orders and they are having trouble producing dashboards...it sure does suck!

#547 ·
REDFOCZ -- Love the way your Sterling Grey Hatch Looks Tinted! I have the same Rims/Model (SE) as you -- Except I have a Sedan.

Anyway - You just confirmed in this picture how much more Awesome my car could look if I got my windows tinted... How dark are your windows (if I may ask).

#546 ·
Just found out the official date of when my hatchback will be in and they said the end of september, beginnning of november....only a long time when you think of the actual months :/

#549 ·
Glad that you like the pictures, and the car was tinted 20% all around

Like the sedan I would have had a tough choice if the had an se sport sedan when I bought my car lol

#550 ·
Well, it's been a while since anyone's posted in here, so I have a couple more to share:

I guess I should mention that later that night, my Focus was towed from a car lot downtown. Made me mad ! I ended up with the lower front spoiler scratched and some scratches on the left front wheel. Damn tow monkeys don't care if they mess up your car......

#560 ·
I guess I should mention that later that night, my Focus was towed from a car lot downtown. Made me mad ! I ended up with the lower front spoiler scratched and some scratches on the left front wheel. Damn tow monkeys don't care if they mess up your car......
That stinks in a major way. They should be liable for the damage but the lawyer would cost you more than the damages since they would never do the right thing without legal action.

#554 ·
I'm working with steeda, they are making parts for the 12 and they used my car to test out a short throw shifter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.