Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#457 ·
Got my SE 5 speed manual today. Pic soon. Few minor gripes, the gas door is not flush and they sent me to the body shop. They have to order parts and I'll have to take it back in. Also my back door is missing the screw cap to the handle. Other than that the car is awesome and I can't believe how it corners!

#458 · (Edited)
After looking at all the pics of some stunning cars in this thread, just wanted to put up a couple of pics of mine.

Nothing Fancy. Focus 2012 SE with Sports and Convenience Packages. Bought myself this as a birthday gift one day after my b'day :)

Edit: How the hell are you guys getting 35+ gas mileage? My car shows avg as 22.3mpg and I have been driving very economically. I am driving mostly in the city.

#461 · (Edited)
Got a wash, wax & tint today over at So Cal Tint in Montclair, CA. Just over $250 for the whole deal (including 15% AAA discount on Llumar, and "new car detail" to go through and clean up the interior a bit from some of the dust & particles I'd accumulated already).. :p

Freshly tinted & waiting for its bath:

Home & ready to cruise. Llumar Charcoal 35% around & 5% up top on the moonroof:

#463 ·
Like someone else said (I'm sorry I can't recall at the moment) it looks a lot darker in the pics than in person. Cool for the pics I suppose. :p From the inside, there isn't a whole lot of darkness or shading looking out. I can see everything just fine. Driving home very late last night (2AM), I could see other cars and various "whatevers" just fine, as well. The glare from trailing cars' headlights was dimmed nicely. The difference I could tell in the autodimming rearview mirror. Previously, everything had a pretty decent green tint to it (from the mirror), and now it's only very slight, so I'm guessing the mirror has to work less.

With Llumar, you get a transferable (if you move elsewhere, for example) lifetime guarantee on the tint. It should never ever fade or discolor, and if it does, you can take it to any place that does Llumar (with your warranty and receipt from original purchase/install) and they'll redo it for free. I'd assume it's the same for any bubbles or tears. If it's installed well, it shouldn't.. at least for a very long time. That's the job. If it does, take it back and have it redone. That's how it was explained to me, anyway.

#468 · (Edited)
Here's my new baby. Officially the first car I have bought myself. Tint is being done in 2 weeks and I am looking to put some black rims on the beauty.
http://i53.tinypic.com/9sze39.jpg
^^ [thumb] This is the first car I bought myself too and loving it so far.

It's just that it looks like birds like to poop on my car. Yesterday, some bird crapped on my car and it was a lot so it split into three parts down near my tail light. A few days back I parked under an electricity pole and came back to find my car with three separate points of bird crap on them. Three? Seriously? What's with my car and poop?

#471 ·
Took delivery June 20, but had issues/warranty work, so I got her back and here are some pics.
Great car and great pictures. Thanks for reminding me that the back seat bottoms flip up to allow the seat backs to sit down flat). Do you just pull up or is there a release lever on the seat bottom? You got pretty much all the features...drool.

How did you get the Red Candy so late on the calendar? I thought this was one of the 1st (Japan) colors to go empty. I had to get my Red Candy trucked in from a dealer 2 states away and that was April 30.

I have also has a couple of service issues (the IA module for key-less start and a front wheel bearing that was making noise.) I hope this is not a cursed color[:(]. I expected the first few off the line on a total redesign would have some issues but I'm hoping things with smooth out because its an awesome car otherwise.

#488 ·
The A/C stopped working. It only blew warm air. It turned out to be leaking o-rings in the compressor. Next I have to take it back because the headliner has came unglued because of the heat.

Great car and great pictures. Thanks for reminding me that the back seat bottoms flip up to allow the seat backs to sit down flat). Do you just pull up or is there a release lever on the seat bottom? You got pretty much all the features...drool.

How did you get the Red Candy so late on the calendar? I thought this was one of the 1st (Japan) colors to go empty. I had to get my Red Candy trucked in from a dealer 2 states away and that was April 30.

I have also has a couple of service issues (the IA module for key-less start and a front wheel bearing that was making noise.) I hope this is not a cursed color[:(]. I expected the first few off the line on a total redesign would have some issues but I'm hoping things with smooth out because its an awesome car otherwise.
Thanks. The rear seat bottom just pulls up, no lever. There are definitely some issues. I just wish I could spare more time to get to the dealer, otherwise I really do like the car. I think you'll get your issues sorted out at the dealer, but I know it's just a pain dealing with it.

There were a lot of dealers that just didn't want to order the color, but in actuality, the color wasn't balanced out until late May. I bet mine was one last few Red Candy Focii as it was built May 27, lol!

Thats not candy red
Uhhh, I guess you're right it's not candy red, it's actually Red Candy. [poke]
Never mind that it says Red Candy on the window sticker, or that the label in the door jamb lists the paint code as U6, but more importantly, I have eyes, lol!

*Edit* Unless you were jabbing at the post that said 'nice candy red', in which case....nevermind[:)~]

#480 ·
Someone please revive this thread with some sweet pictures of their new Focus! I'll be getting one by years end and I really like seeing pictures of the actual vehicle and not Computer Generated picture. For example, Fords build your own renders. They don't do the interior nor exterior justice. I have went through every page of this thread about 5-6 times already.

#486 ·
Are there any performance differences between the titanium and say, the SEL? or is it all appearances? And what are the differences anyway? And why Titanium?

Sorry for all the ???'s, it's been a while since I've been here and am seriously interested in the 2012's. I stopped caring ever since the previous model was released (and I knew we weren't getting the Euro Focus' at the time).

#487 ·
Are there any performance differences between the titanium and say, the SEL? or is it all appearances? And what are the differences anyway? And why Titanium?
The only "performance" difference I am aware of on the Titanium is the "Performance suspension." There is also an optional "handling package" (only available on Titanium) which includes larger wheels/better tires and suspension components. I have not discovered exactly what the component differences are with the 3 levels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.