Focus Fanatics Forum banner

I dont care whats "COOL"

7K views 72 replies 53 participants last post by  FocusedSlayer 
#1 ·
here it is. i decided against the rusted hood. went with the camo hood. I LOVE IT. dont say i ruined a focus, dont call me a ricer, DONT HATE. some people cant pull some things off. IM A FREAK. any of u that met me at ff08 know this. i go past the line, both with what i say AND what i do. ITS DIFFERENT. so HATERS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT THREAD. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ENJOY SEEING SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY. sorry guys but there arent any PLAYED OUT EAPs AND MACHS HERE. This is modding at its dirtyiest. and ive got bigger and better plans than just the hood and the crappy camo design i painted on it wasted on whiskey. Next is DIGITAL CAMO. ENJOY rant over![headbang]

then i got the genius drunk idea of adding leaves

then, SOBER, i painted my stockies camo lol

dont bash me because i dont care what u think. ITS MY CAR. if u want ur car to look like everyone elses, GO FOR IT. as for me, I STAND ALONE

See less See more
#68 ·
185s were free. as i ALREADY STATED im getting wider tires after the holidays. free tires with 90% thread left equals WIN idc if u do have to stretch em a bit. started taping off for digital camo earlier this afternoon. TOO MANY RIGHT ANGLES!!! and i feel like a 5th grader using my protractor lol. sorry for me being so NEG at the beginning. rough day at work and well, the internet is the place to vent anger lol. didnt mean it at anybody special or anything. and who originally said EAPs were played? i swear i missed that thread lol

#71 ·
For a drunk project it turned out pretty good. One night in a drunken idea, I wet sanded my whole hood for some reason. Woke up the next morning and had to buff it. Thankfully it actually turned out really well, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.