Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#8,045 ·
Wheres Mac when you need him. I wouldnt consider half of the above listed stuff as mods and yes please stay away from those subs. Sorry to welcome you with such rude comments but yeah.

#8,050 ·
Lamin-x the headlights the other day with a light tint and a smoke over the reflector side

Attachments

#8,057 ·
I installed the XS Power d1200 under the hood today in the place of my stock battery. It fits perfectly actually a little smaller than the oem but the stock battery mount holds it in place tightly.
My voltage is actually higher and holds better now than with both xs powers in the trunk and the oem under the hood. I don't know if the lead battery was holding back the others or what but it is not holding at 14.5-14.6 volts. So now I have this under the hood and just the xp3000 in the trunk. More space and apparently better voltage :)

#8,059 ·
No pics yet but my fswerks stealth exhaust should be in next week. Hopefully it will quiet my car down a bit lol. Then I'm saving my money so I can make focusfest

#8,060 ·
Got a few updates to post, still can't figure out how to post up pics with this dang tapatalk app. Anyone else use this crap?

#8,061 · (Edited)
Ok, here we go. Decided to get the carbon fiber dash kit from Remin, and bought some new rubber as my current tires are just about completely bald. tell me what you guys think.

#8,063 ·
I think it looks really cheap. (shrug)

It might look better if the paint on the rest of the dashboard was finished better, but as-is it just gives a really cheap look.

It's unfortunate because you've obviously spent money to make your dash look that way.

I'd recommend having your dash pieces professionally painted to match the glossy sheen of the CF or have them done in a smooth satin. Right now its kind of a blotchy, textured semi-gloss and it's fighting for attention from the CF pattern.

#8,071 ·
I thought about going with the wrap but could never get it to look right on the center piece of the dash. So far im pretty satisfied on how it looks. The pics really don't do it justice. Plus real cf just looks so much better than the wrap.

#8,069 ·
The front is easy all you have to do is replace the rotor and caliper. The rear will take a little more work but still be fairly easy. I replaced the rear with rear brakes from a 2006 Focus ST. I would go with the SVT kit but I don't want to limit myself on wheel sizes

#8,070 ·
Here's my Focus. Just downgraded from a 2012 Mustang 3.7L but I'm enjoying the Focus so far. No mods yet but I've already got the Steeda short shifter and a Blox Racing Type-R shift knob on my list. :D

#8,075 ·
Here's my Focus. Just downgraded from a 2012 Mustang 3.7L but I'm enjoying the Focus so far. No mods yet but I've already got the Steeda short shifter and a Blox Racing Type-R shift knob on my list. :D

http://i.imgur.com/VfDx23d.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]
I made the same "downgrade." I loved that 3.7 but the rest of the car was rather uninteresting.

#8,079 ·
Man, i am so surprised on how long this thread has lasted considering the number of 2nd gen owners here......MORE PICS! got the new rubber installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.