Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#8,010 ·
lol damn that is crazy loud your gonna go deaf haha

#8,011 ·
I really do like your car damn. I need to get me some wheels asap lol. And that lip kit. I need to get the rest of it

#8,017 ·
Thanks lots of work money an time put into it, if you get wheels get wide ones for instance like 17x8 for a nice offset i wouldn't go any less than 8" wide. But yeah should get the rest of the kit I was iffy about it for so long but now that I have it I absolutely love it very much worth it

#8,020 ·
I almost went 3" dual but it was way too big, I think it will take some adjusting to get used to looking at because I went from a flat black 3" to these. I had the idea of adding a tip to the other side but without cutting a brace it is impossible. It was not a cut I wanted to take. So unless your willing to cut a brace or have low tips you can't run a dual exhaust on these cars.

#8,040 ·
Lol I wont lie. Dark horse by katy perry slams in my car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.