Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#7,435 ·
I was referring to the wheels themselves such as rota slip streams if lighter wheel was better for twisties.

As promised, I removed the nightshade... making the car scene a better place one cheap mod removal at a time. I hate the orginal owner did all these damn spray can jobs.

On the other hand, I bought a full nitrous kit today for less then y'all pay for your intakes ;)

#7,446 ·
I wish more people who tint tail lights would take the time to do it properly and use the vinyl tint such as myself. Looks better and last longer. Looks like it came that way, its not an obvious mod.

#7,437 ·
Other than a small drop and a better exhaust tip they don't get much better than a clean stock car. Just my opinion.

Well this is all I felt like I had time to do. Mounted the solenoids and purge line. A majority of the wiring is done now. Still have to do the full throttle switch, and find a nozzle for the intake, and do the fuel wiring ? I've never ran a dry kit so I am starting to get stumped here (I will be posting a thread) and find a bottle bracket for the trunk.

#7,439 ·
I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend going to a wet kit. You already have the N20 and purge, so all you need to do is buy the fuel solenoid, rpm/window switch and the fuel pressure safety switch. This will make your kit much safer.

#7,448 ·
#7,451 ·
Away for the winter hence winter mode...

2010: Easy how you tread with that. You do have plastidip on your wheels, mirror caps, and other places some would consider that the exact same thing. When the lights are done right with VHT they look fine but like the orginal owner of my car most dont spend the proper time with it.

#7,452 ·
Its only on my wheels and mirrors sir lol. And plastidip too can be done right. It however is more commonly not done so. Oh, and that front part on my bumper, thats it

#7,454 ·
Lol I know bro. Same here. Just letting you know is all. Anything can be done right. Well, maybe not duct tape lol

#7,456 ·
I really want SVT rear springs to level my car out. I already have a FSWERK's rear sway bar, after the springs I'd do a lower front brace, and the rear strut tower brace. Anyway's wheels went black today. Think I am happier with them now, really liked silver but the black makes the red pop, and Sangria Red is my favorite color though I may be biased.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.