Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#1,560 ·
They will also last far longer than regular filament bulbs (assuming you get the correct voltage).

#1,561 ·
I might end up with some cool white or light blue LED bulbs for mine once the current ones burn out. Upgrade as it brakes is my motto. LoL ;D

#1,562 ·
The ones from 42 draft designs are a cool white. The SuperBrightLEDs are pure white (but don't last long).

#1,564 ·
The ones I bought from SuperBrightLEDs lasted probably 6 weeks before they started flickering.

#1,579 ·
I was looking at those. They look decent and there cheap but I'm worried about the quality of them like how they mount and how secure they would be, also how well they would hold up to snow
Also, Where the hell is 温州, 浙江省?

#1,578 ·
If that font was different, I'd consider it. But that just looks boring to me. I'd rather have just the brushed steel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.