Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#9 ·
My 2008 Coupe S. Just hit 30K miles No mods yet except for the lunchbox mod.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

#12 ·
Yeah i wasnt sure. and for example i got pulled over for running a yellow light. after the cop tail gated me for 5 miles. after the light. it was 10 at night. Lol

#17 ·
JL Audio 12 Inch sub(stock head unit still)
webxtreme emblem overlays(that site has awesome customer service btw)
blue LED license plate lights,dome light and trunk light
I upgraded the floor mats to the all weather ones that say focus, carpet ones were stupid
Silverstar headlights and fogs
-----
All I got so far :) Just returned from an overseas tour so I'm just upgrading little by little! next is a new front grille.
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]These pics are big but browsers hopefully resize them like chrome, if not I'm sorry and just let me know and I'll remove the pics[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]
-----

#18 ·
About my lights. I did them with VHT Niteshade. There is two ways that you can spray Niteshade. We did mine the way where you do not sand the lights first. If you dont saned the lights they come out dull and if you sand them they come out shiney.

And I have yet to get anything from Texas cops or the MP's on post.

#21 ·
Wow I love that Grey. When I paint my car it might end up that color.

#26 ·

Favorite pic of my 09 when I had the 15spoke wheels.

Exterior is all stock except for 35% tint all around and the keypad entry

And then some 10 hole mustang wheels for my "premium steelies" look for right now it's got my stock 15s on

#30 ·

after a local meet

my engine bay including my fswerks engine cover and strut bar.

my custom engine cover

and

a close up of my center cap on my wheels.

next on my list.... dropping the fofo.

#34 ·
Here's mine. no pics are edited. but yeah no real mods yet. just stereo and cuople other very minute things. Neds MOAR LOWER!!!!! lol

[ffrocks]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.