Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#8,627 ·
Ah. Well there we go. Guess that mystery is solved now. I knew something was different.

#8,636 ·
Don't Know if ive posted In here yet or not, ive been going through page by page checking out all the cars and I love them all! Gotten ideas from a lot of them! I post a lot on the facebook page! Anyway heres two recents I took, just dipped the starfish wheels black and around my tinted tails on the chrome, something different I think. And as far as the grille and headlights I painted both myself!

#8,639 ·
Looks like he does because I do on my car and they look like that.

#8,640 ·
I have them too, just been having trouble with them lately. The first set I bought, the driver side bulb burnt out after barely a month of use and then to my stupid mistake of not taking the passenger bulb out while waiting for a replacement, that burnt out too. After finally getting the replacement bulbs from ijdmtoy, I put them in only to find that only the amber works for when the 4 ways or turn signals go on but the HID white won't work. I have the load resistors from superbrightled, soldered everything and followed the wiring diagram from a member on here but I'm assuming I have a loose connection? Oh and to make matters worse, my tail lights decided to stop working the other night. I had brake lights and turn signals for them but no DRL signal...guess I had a loose connection there too.... F me, right?! Please tell me one of you can help shed some light on this incredibly frustrating issue....[rant][bawling][mad]

#8,641 ·
Yeah I've got switchbacks from ijdmtoy, I love them, and 6k hids to match, with 3k fogs

#8,643 ·
Excuse the crappy, quick pictures and the fact that she is dirty. 20% tint on the front...kept 15% everywhere else. Vinyl wrapped those UGLY plastic window pillars and put yellow laminx on the fogs. The pictures don't do the height justice....it is lower than the pictures portray. Putting red laminx on the third brake light and smoke laminx on the tail lights. Haven't put my replacement switchbacks back in yet...have to wait to check my solder connections with the resistors and stock wiring so ugly amber turn signals will do until I go home on break in October.

Attachments

#8,644 ·
The pillars look much better that way. I use to have mine vinyl wrapped but recently got them painted at a shop.

#8,646 ·
I don't understand the complaint with the pillars. If you clean them right and use a good finishing product, they look just fine.

When you have them glossy, they really make the other flat-black pieces stand out like the mirrors and weather stripping.

#8,647 ·
I had mine painted with a semi gloss black. Looks much better than the textured black. I may do the mirrors next time my car sees the paint booth who knows. Hell I may do it later on this year when I shave the roof mounted antennae and spray the roof black.

#8,650 ·
Mac sadly I dont have wheels yet. New kid and all has been keeping my funds low as hell. Hoping to pick up a raise here very soon at work and a few things paid off. So soon hopefully I'll get something to fill me in. Like some SES wheels or some SVT 6 spokes.

[/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.