Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#8,554 ·
Oh yes. I haven't had much time to clean it since I start my cleaning at a touchless wash, where the high velocity spray really helps get some dirt off, before I bring it home to wash it by hand, wax and clay bar. But, I lost my license in April and just got it back yesterday, so driving to the car wash wasn't an option and a normal wash never did it justice.

Hell, where did you get it? I'd totally rock it. That's like the perfect place for it, too.

I'm thinking it was a dealer add-on. If it were in flat black, I'd be much more happy with it. The white is too eye grabbing. Haha.

#8,562 ·
I bet. Wheels aren't cheap lol. I traded these for my eaps. While i kind of miss these the darker look (when they were painted) i turn alot of heads with these.

Now if I can get the leds to my drivers side projectors to work. Or the leds on my passenger side to stop working....and figure out how to get the passenger side high beam to work as well.

#8,564 ·
LONG time no post, been stupid busy since the kiddo was born and figured I would post at least one semi recent picture.

It's kinda fitting since my car has been sad, haven't had enough time to properly clean it or give it the attention it needs. No new mods to speak of and it's dirty, broke a passenger side mirror off while backing into my driveway a few weeks ago but fixed it already. The clear coat on my CF hood has decided it likes being opaque and needs to be redone, so that's a thing.

Anyway here is the sad rainy picture of my little FoFo.

#8,575 ·
Hey, first post in here.

I was wondering if any of you are from Canada, I never had a feedback about the "winter" (as it is not an AWD) capacity of the Focus.

Also, I am looking for things I could do to mine, since I got it a month ago (73k miles on it already). Fluids have been changed, wipers replaced, bad tires installed [drummer]. Maybe something regarding the interior?

By the way, congratulations on your rides guys, they all look amazing, hoping to achieve something as great with mine!

#8,576 ·
[welcome] to FF i will say with some good tires my car ran amazing in the snow i was able to drive around semi's or lorry with ease and no loss of traction. post some pics of what the car looks like you might want to use Flicker to upload pics then use the BB code to upload the image if your not familiar with forums

#8,581 ·
I was lucky enough to be able to make that choice with my last two vehicles. I'm actually really happy my Jetta was a lemon, because we traded it in on this Focus. The Focus may not be as.. well, fancy, as the Jetta was (regardless of trim level, the Focus just feels cheap), but it sure is a lot more reliable and fun to drive. The community seems to be a lot friendlier too :p

#8,582 · (Edited)
The community seems to be a lot friendlier too :p
I can confirm that thought. VW community members are all TDI maniacs or will say their car is the best no matter what. Yes the Focus feels cheaper against them, but no car is perfect and we all have our priorities![driving]

EDIT: I don't have anything against VW owners, they are great cars too, it's just they are a bit... narcissist.

#8,592 ·
Focus On Me, I was actually thinking about doing a conversion. I don't have a money tree but I do have some good friends who own/work at a mechanic and body shop who could help me with doing all of this. I was thinking of talking to them soon and just getting a rough estimate together so I could see where i'm looking at price wise!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.