Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#8,326 ·
I would hate to drive it at night. I hate driving mine at night cuz I cant see half the time when maneuvering around in my yard for example

#8,327 ·
Yeah that's what I'd be worried about. I had 20% tint on the rear window of my last car and I had to roll down my windows whenever I backed up at night because I couldn't see anything.

#8,359 ·
F2 header. Funny, i was with a buddy of mine the other day. Standard zetec svt header and offroad pipe. One muffler bigger exhaust diameter. Mine is still louder with a resonator, muffler, and smaller diameter.

#8,336 ·
Still deciding what to do with the tails, thinking of either spraying them VHT red and leaving the entire bottom strip, or plastidipping the chrome area down and leaving the entire bottom chrome strip. Kinda like the LED lights, don't know if I should go red or plastidipped.

On a side note, my buddies car on sportlines makes mine look a 4x4, his sits damn low.

Attachments

#8,337 ·
Which FRPP parts do you have on yours? I like the way yours sits actually. That's what I'm going to aim for eventually. Just a mild drop.

#8,338 ·
The car sits actually pretty low but his just sits really low. Its the FRPP ZX (The stiffer springs) with stock ST dampers. It aligns fine, rides good, and handles well. Can't tell by ride quality that its lowered, but the looks and feel are great. I find myself having a lot more fun in this car.

I have a before picture to show how much it dropped it.

Attachments

#8,339 ·
I wouldn't pdip your tail lights. I've seen several done and it looks like crap to be honest.

#8,348 ·
Looks alright in pictures but I've seen dipped tails in person and it always looks matte and real half assed. I just vinyl tinted mine. Beats any spray any day of the week.

Anyway, few projects I'm about to start on later this month probably. I plan on relocating my battery into my trunk which at the moment is completely gutted. Also gonna start more on my wire tuck since the battery will be out of the way. Then I'm gonna install the rear fswerks stress bar. I also have a clunking noise coming from the rear. Its been like that since I've gutted my trunk so I'm gonna add a bunch of sound deadener. Then after all that is done I'm gonna do my trunk enclosure for my audio. Was about to do that now but I know I'm gonna have to build it around the stress bar and wherever the battery ends up.

#8,352 ·
Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the battery in the engine bay since you want more weight up front in a FWD car?
Just took these today.
What size tires are you running? I like them. They look meaty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.