Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#8,153 ·
If you're okay with a little squeak/squeal at low speeds, definitely. They sent me a replacement set because they aren't supposed to make any noise at all after 1500 city miles but mine do.. They sent me Red-stuff though, not sure if I'm going to use them come time to change pads again or just sell them. Supposedly they're a step up so I might try them..

#8,159 ·
According to their site they bite right away, I read online that they are a big step up when I was on lunch today. Who really knows I guess until we test them on a Focus. Their site warned that they will eat rotors faster but last longer. It makes me sad to hear they are squeaky, mine are perfectly quiet but are looking low.

#8,168 ·
No.

The SES was the same as the SEL just without heated leather seats and was available with a manual. The SEL was only available in automatic.
Leather seats were always optional on the SES.

The SEL had specific accessory options that included the chrome door pulls and mirror caps, but these were dealer installed. Moon & tune was the only factory installed option on the SEL.

in 2010 The SES sedan got the coupe treatment with 17" wheels, sport suspension, etc. The SEL never changed. In most cases, the later SES was priced higher than the SEL because dealers optioned them with automatics, leather, and moon & tune.

#8,173 ·
Nothing new but cleaned up. This may be the last few times people on here will see this car. Thinking about selling soon and getting something newer. I won't be leaving the focus community though :)
Love your car! Question for you though. What percentage tint do you have on the side windows?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.