Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The TFB Designs Custom Graphics Picture Thread

176K views 314 replies 103 participants last post by  GabyJohnson 
#1 ·
First of all I would like to thank everyone who has purchased from our company. We would like to use this thread to fill with pictures of graphics our customers have purchased. If you have purchased from us please post a picture of your car.

See less See more
#270 ·
You owe me for that info lol.

Could have let you find out the hard way. [poke]

And btw I love garlic. Used to drive from Redwood City to Fresno on the weekends when I lived in Cali. Drove by Gilroy really slow with the windows down so my car would fill up with the smell of garlic lol.

#274 ·
Nice...[thumb]

I want one of those fast stickers. Close up still looks like the F is off a little, but not too bad.

How about one for the steering wheel?

RS is stamped like 10 places throughout the car lol so I'm trying not to add more.

Just in case you forgot, they want you to KNOW that you're driving an RS.

#278 ·
We also make shirts, sweatshirts and hats at our shop. Here's a shirt we made last week...

Front

Back

Embroidered hat coming soon!

I would also like to embroider the RS logo on my floor mats, I know I know lots of RS logos already :). My Civic Si had some factory floor mats with the Si logo embroidered, I thought the RS would have came with that.

#292 ·
On car wraps the vinyl is not cut to shape. Each panel is wrapped from a piece of vinyl cut in a rectangular shape, then trimmed down at the edges of the panel after the panel is wrapped. It would be extremely hard to wrap a 1:18 scale model due to the complex curves.

#302 ·
I love those. They look better than the ones on my buddys FW RS. His look small IMHO. Wish I had a pic to show you. These look bigger. Nice job.

Did you notice the right/left were different? I'm curious because I only know one person who says they're different. Let me know please.

Not sure if you're a member on the RS forums, but I've plugged TFB Designs a few times. [grinking] [headbang]

I'm planning on de-badging our RS completely and having the wing tip RS logo's painted to match the dark blue/chrome badge.

I have some ideas for some other badge stuff too. [grinking]

#306 ·
Here are the latest installs. I did want to ask, the emblem covers, should they cover all of the blue? Both sets i have gotten havent completely covered the blue.

3rd brakelight cover in and fit like a dream. Also got my SES registry number installed and the TFB designs carbon sticker on the lower right rear window

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.