Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post Your Then 'n Now Pictures!

486K views 540 replies 251 participants last post by  FoxyLoxy 
#1 ·
Okay guys, just thought since i was super happy with my sportline springs along with the other mods i have done, n think that from where u came up to this point it has been great! (Pricey but Great)!!! Anyways post up your "Then 'n Now" Pix of your car. . .

Then:

Now:

See less See more
#4 ·
then, not from when i bought it brand new. those pics are hidden away somewhere.

NOW

and for good measure the tweaked front end

#6 ·
those look great! the 2 posts a the 05-07's kinda made me really want to do an 05-07 front end conversion for sure! n damn rameans23 I like that clean look to ur car 4 sure! what kind a suspension do u have on that?

#8 ·
damn that looks way good. what suspension do you have? thats pretty low! but looks amazing!

#12 ·
a guy a work with has the same car as me so this is exactly what mine looked like when i bought it new, and how it looks now.

and with the FS lip not pictured in previous picture

#19 ·
Then:

Now:

Redid tail lights to cover the whole thing.. don't have a solo shot but you can see it in the one side view... also I know... my tire was flat... it's been fixed =P

#23 ·
^^ Very cool! i didn't know Roush did anything with the Cougar!

I had a loaded 99 when they first came out, miss it. Such a wicked car!

#24 ·
Roush tuned the suspension only, and added an aero kit, in 99 and 2000. I have had this thing since 2002; I like it a lot.

I have a scan of the original Roush brochure from 1999 on my Cardomain page, if you'd like to check that out.

Thanks!

#27 ·
Stock, purchased July 3rd, 2007 (My 18th b-day!)

And the current look- a lot of time, effort, and money later:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.