Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Azusa Canyon Run - March 15th 2009 (Pics and Vids - 56k Nope)

7K views 87 replies 35 participants last post by  mix1983 
#1 · (Edited)
Well this was the canyon run at Azusa Canyon today on this hazy Sunday morning of March 15th 2009. It was a pretty good turnout with all the usual and local car nuts. We had a few new faces too. Glad everyone had fun and was somewhat safe. Just had the usual sedan spinout and engine fire. LOL.

If anyone sees a particular picture they like, PM me with your email address for the 7.2mp full-sized image.

No Foci were harmed in the making of this thread.

Shwoooooshh!

Was early so I got a few of my car.

All lined up ready to go.

Nice ass! Dejevu.

Look who joined the party.... Late.

Yet again, another sedan spinout....

Notice the skid mark.......

Smokin'!

Move bitch get outta the way!

See less See more
#8 ·
piks look good lee, great to finally meet you, yea that spin out was a lil scary and fun at the same time, cant believe you got a pik of that, amazing haha i herd antoher fo fo a lil behind me ate that same turn haha but gladd everythin turned out ok

#13 ·
My pics
Early before meeting at Josh's house. Walmart parking lot and the abandoned Dodge dealership

At Josh's house

At Bert's Auto mall

Mustang Engine

The Canyon!!!!

Before getting to Legends and then my car alternator goes dead :(

#16 ·
More Piks....

I got sum piks that me and my gurl took, she really good wit da action shots haha enjoy ;)

some action shots....

MY car....

jus chillin...

i like the sweat band haha

Twins....

My Twin haha

The Line up

Leader of the pak, clint man i wanna see the vidoe from the run from your camera on the head light!!! i bet its a sick video

More of my gurls action shots haha

my gurl was catchin reggie in da rear view haha, i c u reggie

aahhh Yes............. color coordinated!!!! haha

#69 ·
I got sum piks that me and my gurl took, she really good wit da action shots haha enjoy ;)

my gurl was catchin reggie in da rear view haha, i c u reggie

aahhh Yes............. color coordinated!!!! haha

Really? You see me? Did I smile in that pic? Lmao

I saw the flash go off and I was like "waaaaaiiittttttt.........there's no red light cameras here..."

Hey can you send me that pic of my car from the front?
Posted via FF Mobile

#27 ·
on a roll bout 70 he took me and was in front but at 95 i herd him grind his gear and i tookem, he missed his gear, I think he really messed the tranny up
Thats not a race, Thats a sad excuse of a driver! Typical idiot with to much money and no sense of how to drive. You can tell its S/C, Thats probley a 12 or maybe 11 second car right off the bat. Poor kid.

Yeah Man I had a blast. My car was getting a little loose in some of the turns, Thats what happens when You have Cheap A$$ generic rear tires!! The rear shocks really stiffened the car up IM happy with it. Its WAY to stiff for every day driving! But Thats the beauty of "Adjustable" Shocks, You can bump it up on race day!!!!!!

Hey Clint, Sorry If I was holding you back man, But Im sure it made for a good video! You coming up and kissing my bumper and my car wiggling around! [hihi]

Load that Video on Youtube!!!!

Ima post pictures a little later.

#21 ·
I am not sure what is wrong with my fofo, Going to get to the bottom of it tomorrow after work. I think its like everyone was saying most likely the Alternator. My car is like 110k miles on it and its probably time to replace certain parts that are going out.

#26 ·
Yeah, the fog was beautiful, especially when we drove up on top of the mountain ridge, the fog was flowing from one side of the mountain to the other. Beautiful.

And for sure! BlackoutSVT, visit the SoCal section to check out our next meet. We have them every few months. Make sure you can make the next Azusa Canyon meet.

I was first in Socal with RS bumper :)

I would like to say I'm a trend setter.

#32 ·
yea that fog at the top of the ridge was preety dope, the whole course was awsome, but for the record yes you may be the 1st in cali with the RS bumper but for the record im another trend setter by not painting my side moldings on the RS bumper despite wut everyone says and beggs me to do hahahahaha [grinking] my gurl got some nice pik of the RS front end in motion of your car, can you spell new wallpaper haha naw but seriously check them out, there dope piks of ur car, you know us Euro RS Bumper fanatics gotta stick together lolz haha

#28 ·
Hey Leo, you might want to edit out those speeds [;)]. Don't want to see you get banned or anything. Maybe you can join Josh [:p][hihi].

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.