Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2 hours washing 1 hour finding the right spot (56k no way)

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  2007ZX3Stick 
#1 ·
hey guys this is my first thread here in the showroom but i want to show off my car a little bit. right now its sitting on the saleen racecraft suspension and 17in black SVT 5spokes. hope you guys like.

See less See more
#13 ·
there are a few bugs i gotta work out josh. just mainly the steeda sway bar adapter making a ton of noise and i have a humming noise when i make turns or when i hit the brakes 10mph or less. thank you kyle and everyone else. i will not lie kyle did do the work on my car and he did a great job with it. the hitch is from my old job where i had to move small trailers around on a hill. if anyone wants it you can come get it off my car for free.

#15 ·
i like the placement of the guages, and im supprised no one else has said it yet, the wires coming to the back side looks really sloppy. put a harness on them and just clean it up. Ext looks great and it has a good stance

#17 ·
"whats that hitch for?"
"hauling ASS!"

looking good, just clean up the wires and itll be that much better. ive always wanted a set of gauges there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.