Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Track, Dyno, and Scenic Pics/Vids... 56K Probably Not...

2K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  Slo_Focus 
#1 ·
pic/vid from Track:

pics/vid from Dyno

Scenic Pics in Cameron Park Waco, Texas

See less See more
#3 ·
yea I know... I need a tune... my A/F ratio is messed up all over the place... 122whp and 124ft.lbs... but yea I think soon im gonna get a tune from Tom...

and thanks for the compliment!

#5 ·
I actually like the drag strip pics...too bad their so tiny...get em bigger and put em into a flash form that would be cool. nice job man. get that tune you need it!! :D

#7 ·
thats true to... I wasnt dynoing in the 1:1 so it would make my car seem to have less power...

and yes I got hit at work like the day before I went and got new wheels... it sucks and money is just so dang tight right now I cant afford to fix it

oh yea Joe, those are not seperate pics... my buddies camera made that... it took the video and cut it into 16 pics (32 sec video so pic at every 2 second interval) and made one big pic! it's pretty sweet

#15 ·
And he pulled in the power he was supposed to be pulling in, and I don't think the 2.5" is killing you, everyone else with a 2.0 duratec seems to be able to put a 2.5" on their car and it runs just fine and gains power.

#21 ·
nice pics and videos jacob, and sorry about that fender, i just had mine fixed today, cost me about 150 bucks to pull it out, plus he buffed my whole front bumper out, cuz there were scratches, and painted me some eye lids on, YAY

anyways gl on ROTM i think ya got it

#27 ·
Ok, your eyebrows are bugging me. The whole point of having eyebrows is to make it look like the hood overlaps the headlights, and to make the headlights have a more dramatic shape. In order to pull off that look they have to match the paint color of the hood. The black eyelids look completely out of place to me......Paint them liquid gray and it would look one million times better....we went over this before, but you didnt seem to understand. Hopefully I spelled it out better for you this time........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.