Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SVTOA Buttonwillow Track Day

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  ..:: sleestak ::.. 
#1 · (Edited)
My first ever track event with my best lap time of 2:19.634. However I didn't do as good during Focus Challenge. Here were the results from FC:

So I think for an atx 2.3L with street tires and my first track event, 2:19 is very good.

But here are some pics from the event, most taken by my friend.

My instructor taking me for a ride in his Mustang.

My car with my instructors Mustang GT in the back.

This GT later in the day pushed it too hard, went off the track and was done for the day...

More pics coming once I get the CD from the on-site professional photographer.

See less See more
#6 ·
those are awesome pics, id love to run a track day like that, probably do bad, but it would be lots of fun pushing my car to its limits. Also, the 3rd to last pic with the white zx3 in it, the red car in the back, is that a Cobra R?

#8 ·
^ Ya i wish i could get the atx out but it's too much money to go to mtx, and too much invested into this car to get another one with mtx and transfer parts. So I'm just gonna work with what I got. I also loe the car too much to part with it at this time.

^^ Ya not sure, there were so many Mustang's and Cobra's I couldn't keep up with them, on and off the track. haha.

^^^ It was $360 for the 2 days. 300 for the 2 day track pass, and 60 for the 2 day transponder rental to track lap times.

Now after this track event I'm getting a BBK as the stockers suck a$$. And soon I'm gonna get another euro raim, as i alreayd have 3 extra's, and then I'm wrapping them with race tires. Trackdays here i come!

#9 ·
nice man very nice!!! I wish I coulda been there...how I want to do a track day one day...oh well...and I love how the first 2 cars have my led taillights :D awesome!! lol

#11 ·
Ya both me and my friend (he took most of the pics) were busy when an instructor came in saying a GT flew off the track. I was in the class room and my friend was in my instructors Mustang going for a ride when it shoot off. I guess they passed it as it went in the dirt...my friend said my instructor was laughing on how someone could take a super car like that off track, lol.

And ya I love those tail lights. they look great on silver and of course they look good on my LG. hehe

#12 ·
avengerc4 said:
PS: No pics of the GT off course?!? I wanna see that thing all dustied up :D

#15 ·
DareDevil03 said:
WHEN WAS THIS!?!?!?!?!?!? Can't believe I missed this.
Last weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.