Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2012 Focus 2.0 Tuners?

29K views 51 replies 28 participants last post by  skiboarder119 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a company that is producing programmers for the 2012 Focus 2.0?

Looks like my next company car is going to be a Focus and I am looking to squeek out some more HP/Torque.

Thanks!

#4 ·
LOL

I've been wondering the same thing, sort of. Have 600 mi on my Foocus and loving it but thinking about some upgrades to help it breathe a little freer. Intake/exhaust hardware replacements perhaps ... any suggestions greatly appreciated (especially cheap ones) [wrenchin]

#10 ·
SCT - SCT Performance manufactures handheld automotive performance & fuel economy programmers and Custom Tuning Software for Ford, General Motors and Dodge / Chrysler vehicles.

Tom aka Focus-Power is a sponsor on here who specializes in forced induction and tuning our cars

www.fswerks.com is a performance company that makes parts and sells other performance related stuff for our cars (linking to their site from here never works, just type in www.fswerks.com)

Both Tom and FSW sell SCT products and create their own tunes based on your specific needs. They will have to wait on the SCT to create a program that will allow them to load tunes onto the 2012

#14 ·
We do not mention every vehicle that we are working on. It is impossible to do that.

In general, the 2011/2012+ models (all Ford) have become increasingly more difficult to work with. Not only on the engine control side but also just being able to communicate with the processor. People do not realize what we have to do to add support. It is so much more than just "writing a tune."

We do plan to support the 2012 Focus, Fiesta and the Focus ST. It will take time though.

#18 ·
First thing Im going to do with the tuner. Raise Shift point to 7000 or more because it falls flat when it shifts at 6500.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.