Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Turbo Zetec Sedan

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  rick5638 
#1 ·
Hi, I have a 2000 Turbo SVT Sedan that Tom built years back. Before I get flamed, I know Ford didn't build an SVT Sedan. This one is actually a custom ZTS that's made to look like an SVT (professionally I might add). Anyway, I'm guessing the tune has to be somewhat out dated. Car still runs great but I would like to either take it to someone for a tune / turbo upgrade or I'm selling it. Can someone point me in the right direction for a 1 stop shop in the South? I'm in Georgia, the car isn't driven daily or even weekly. I just don't want to go way out of the way to have it tuned. I don't know of any shops here in Ga that tune foced induction zetec's
Any ideas before I lose total interest in the car?

Thanks Rick
rick5638@aol.com

#4 ·
Thanks,
I've been in touch with Tom. I was supposed to call him but got busy. I took the car to a shop in Dallas last year that specialized in forced induction, especially on the Grand Nationals. They allso did custom fabrication but couldn't do anything with the tune.
Thanks for the reply though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.