Focus Fanatics Forum banner

New MPG Test Tune

9K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  Focus7081 
#1 ·
I have been playing with some MPG tunes here in Mexico and have them finished , I have tryed these in 3 Diff year Zetecs and 3 diff ECU codes

I would like to have a few Customers with my tuning now with no to moderate mods to play with them and see how they do

I want some one that has tracked there MPG for a bit and will follow closely with this new tune to see how it is performing good or bad

Any takers

Tom

#2 ·
Not me, I like using alot of gas... that means I'm making POWA!!!

#4 ·
LOL.... remember the Focus falling off the trailer???? What good times those were.

#12 ·
One of the 3 Foci I played with had a cheap header and short filter but it was not his Mothers car as she took it from him for street racing but talked her into letting me play with it , she said I was older and smarter and wouldnt beat on it LOL if she only know what I have done to these cars

Just minor mods to stock , maybe header , intake , exh all 3 or any one

Tom

#13 ·
would you be in the giving mood to donate one or give a discount.i only ask cuse i had you awsome tune a year and a half ago but some one decided to brake my window out and help them self to my predator.so i was out a pradator and a window and had to pay ford to flash my car back to stock.my engine is bone stock with a k&n drop in filter.just hope you are in the mood to help a poor guy out in these hard times lol.

#19 ·
I just ordered an X3 from you, and am waiting on it to come in the mail. I'll be more specific when I get it and email you, but it's an 05 ST. I'm interested in gas mileage (when I'm not autocrossing), and have a good knowledge of my fuel efficiency. Do you have anything ready for the 2.3? Would I need to run a wideband to be a part of the testing process?

#23 ·
Hey tom, I have your 93oct tune on my car right now, I'd be interested in testing out a MPG one, I have a pretty good list of my MPG on fuelly.com 17 fill ups starting at the beginning of the year. It's on a 2.0 Duratec with Intake, exhaust and header

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.