Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Are you interested in a clear grille for the SVT?

• Yes

Votes: 101 88.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 11.4%

Clear SVT Grille Lights

100K views 72 replies 45 participants last post by  swansong 
#1 · (Edited)
Interested in Clear SVT Grille Lights?

Just trying to determine the demand for this. If you'd like, please vote and what would be a reasonable price.

Thanks,

---Randy

#2 ·
When you say clear you mean the amber lights being made clear right? Oh yeah I'd be down if the pricing is lower than the 02' = Euro grill & shipping. That's one area of the way my car looks that bugs me the most, the grill. I think the SVT grill with clear lens would fit in quite nicely.

#4 ·
I have no idea. I'm looking for the 2002+ Euro grill but the idea of an authentic SVT replica actually sounds cooler, only with the clear lens

#14 ·
The current FS euro grill is priced @ $80, without shipping, so I would pay about the same, but no more.
The SVT grill with clear lenses would be a big seller, not only for the SVT owners but for everyone who likes the look.

I would definitely buy one...today if you have it...[:D]

#16 ·
Well you can't lowball a good product. The actual SVTF grill from Ford runs what, $69 right? I think competively priced against the ever popular Euro model which posted above runs about $80 and you will have some buyers. The reason I don't like the Euro completely is the diamond pattern not being an exact match to the SVT lower grill.

#17 ·
$50 shipped sounds really good to me too. i think that if you start of cheap then you you would get enough customers to even out your expenses in making em. thats just my opinion. if you put it out the market a lil bit cheaper than the regular grille with clear park lights then im guessing more people would buy em. i would buy em myself to tell you the truth

#23 ·
this is weird i was just looking at my grill tonite and wanting the euro grill for it. but now that i see this then i would go for it. if it's $50 then i would definitely get it. smoked would be the best thing too. i hope there is enough interest. i would love to have this. it would look good with the clear corners as well. [thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.