Focus Fanatics Forum banner

i want some accesories for my car

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  GreySkorpion 
#1 ·
any good sites that have awesome accesories that are cheap??

#2 ·
ebay. just be smart about what you buy. look in to sellers and stuff. I see you already have an svt, but I got my svt grille there for 15 shipped. black side markers for 14. alotta random small things. just takes common sense, and go name brand when it comes to big things like anything extremely important (turbos, exhaust, etc). i also just picked up a volant intake with ram air scoop for 110 shipped. just keep your eye open!

#6 ·
There are only a few grills avaliable. Stock svt, stock regular zx3, euro zx3 with clear turn signals, st170, and RS. You could get billet but I don't think you want to go that route.

Then there is the extremly rare hofele grill and very expensive when can find because of the rarity.

You can see one here, but its sold.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311051

Sent from 34.0764° N, 118.4296° W

#14 ·
#17 ·
Ford had offered the three bar grill with the clear lenses on the euro focus. Doubt that is a oem ford grill it's probably a cheaper after market grill. But it atleast it was a factory option.

Sent from 34.0764° N, 118.4296° W

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.