Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official Shelby Focus ST Pictures

59K views 105 replies 64 participants last post by  Tre916 
#1 ·
Press Release: The new era of Shelby Pocket Rocket has arrived on the NEW Eco-Boost powered 252 horsepower Shelby Focus ST. Shelby performance upgrades in the suspension, brakes, exhaust, wheels and tires turn this popular Ford Focus into a road course dream while still delivering up to 40mpg. Shelby styling cues quickly set this car apart from the pack combining today’s aggressive lines with design points that are uniquely Shelby.
Limited to just 500 cars per year this Shelby serial numbered original will quickly become a hit among first time Shelby owners young and old, and will find its way into the stable of the most seasoned collector.

WIN OR FAIL? CAST YOUR VOTE HERE

Standard Features:
  • Shelby Spec front brake upgrade
  • Shelby Spec rear rotor upgrade
  • Shelby Spec short throw shifter
  • Shelby/Ford Racing suspension package
  • Shelby/Borla Cat Back exhaust
  • Shelby engine appearance package
  • Shelby premium interior package
  • Shelby badges
  • Shelby exterior package (Hood heat extractors, hydrocarbon accents, vinyl graphics)
Optional Features:
  • Shelby Performance Tuning
  • Carbon Fiber hood
PDF Download

Shelby Focus ST, Shelby Ford Focus ST, Focus ST Shelby

See less See more
#41 ·
I don't think Carroll himself would've had any problem working on a Focus. I just don't think THIS is what he would have done. The Shelby GLHS was all about getting as much ass-kicking as they could out of the engine, and cosmetics were secondary. It cost next to nothing to black out an Omni and put a few Shelby decals on it. The faux carbon fiber was completely unnecessary. Horsepower & handling, please....not decals & decoration.

#42 ·
shelby makes money by the barrel-full off of the mustang crowd with this kind of garbage. Their Mustang GTS conversions are a sad cash grab. Im surprised the name still means something to people. What a half-assed attempt (if you can even call it that). At 15k you can build so much more of a car yourself.

Oh, but you get a sweet plaque.

#43 ·
Fail

How can the Performance Tuning be an option. That makes no sense at all for a Shelby upgrade!

Lots of stickers not much go is what i see...My ST3 with the full Recaro leather seats is just fine, thank you very much.

[scratch]

#49 ·
I love the way the st looks. I hate for 7 more grand you get hids. A 45k focus? Absolutely not. I would love to buy an ST but absolutely refuse to pay 30 k for a fwd car. I appreciate Ford is still trying to regain themselves after the industry took a dump but someone needs to pull there head out of there ass and realize people who Want this car will buy a used sti or equivalent and get so much more bang for the buck. And from working in a dealership, I am pretty sure gas mileage is based purely on the engine, not the vehicle its in. People would bring there POS kias in all the time crying about there gas mileage and even looking at the gas consumption chart a kia soul mileage dropped dramatically if you went above 65. So all in all looks alright but huge fail!

#53 ·
#58 ·
BLRich doesn't drive much highway. My friends parents are getting 30mpg with the cruise set at 75 on road trips in their 2.0T AWD escape.

#60 ·
For all the flash, with no bump in performance, seems like a serious waste of some cash.

#64 · (Edited)
Seen the Shelby focus today at the Auto Show, talked to the Shelby representatives and they told me the pricing witch is the 15k like mentioned. Car will have untouched regarding engine specs or performance, pretty much you pay for custom single stripe paint job, double strip paint job and also an racing number paint job. The way it works is, they are located in Las Vegas, so car needs to be taken there.They also said they would provide you with the number that you can give to the dealer and you can get it shipped there straight after the purchase of the new focus. After all the carbon fiber parts and engine cover they provide you with a stamp (Production Shelby Code) on the car in the dash and in the engine bay so you can fallow the history of the car, i guess because that's what he told me. As well car will be come officially a Shelby type car from what he said. He also mentioned they are working on performance boost type cold intake and tuned type boost that will increase 30-40 more horse power with a cost around 500$.

#67 ·
He also mentioned they are working on performance boost type cold intake and tuned type boost that will increase 30-40 more horse power with a cost around 500$
Whatever this is...they can do 30-40 HP for $500 but can't squeeze in even 1 for $15,000?

#66 · (Edited)
All i am saying they hyped the whole Shelby thing... [:(!] not worth the money, unless you care more about the looks minus the performance. Might as well call your car a ricer if you just hook it up on the outside and keep everything stock, but brochure said more options coming soon. Also fiber hood will be coming in near future, so unless they get some turbo or custom engine build it seems not worth getting....

You will get your seats costumed to Shelby emblem seats with what ever package you provided. So if you got the recaro seats than that's the seats they will put on, and by the way they keep the body parts they replaced.

#68 ·
Hey roan120, learn to type/read/write/etc. I have no idea what you are trying to say. No way in hell am I reading that.

Anyway, we all know that Shelby is a pile of garbage - no sense in going to them for any mods when you can go to vatozone for your stickers.

Yes, I did say "Shelby is a pile of garbage"

#70 ·
Got a GLHS sitting outside in the driveway, man does that thing scream! Seeing this had me excited thinking that I could get something similar, until i read the details. Cant begin to express my disappointment in this sad excuse for a cash-in on the hard work of a legend. Whether he's buried or on a table, Carroll is rolling feverishly at the sight of this clearly ANTI-shelby vehicle.

Shelby was all about reduced weight and increased power, this tub is the exact opposite.

Looks Like Hell, but also Goes Like Hell....Somemore!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.