Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Share Your ST

116K views 300 replies 147 participants last post by  BMrks0125 
#1 ·
SHARE YOUR ST!!!

Welcome New ST owners. It's exciting to see a domestic Turbo small engine finally make it to the States. And for those of you who live outside of the States have already had the wonders of Turbo Small Fords ... Thanks for sharing. [:p]

So, New ST Members, many of the FF Community has been looking forward to seeing more photos of the ST.
What better way than to show yours off.

So, take a photo with anything you have from the best buy cameras to the new cell phones.

And share here for all of the FocusFanatics community to enjoy.

We look forward to seeing your ST shine on site for years to come.

And again [welcome] to FocusFanatics.

**Note:** We recommend you load the photos to a photo site and share a link here. Best options are Flickr and Photobucket, which are free accounts. And you can also link from Facebook to here as well.

See less See more
#206 ·
Hey everyone. I'm new to the focus scene and forum. I just purchased a 2015 focus st3 last night and I LOVE it. I still have my 08 cobalt ss as well. I don't have any real pictures of it yet as I've only had it for one night. But here's what I have.

Attachments

#211 · (Edited)
Pepper 05 Ford Focus ZX4 ST

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Alloy wheel

This is Pepper! She is an 05 Focus ZX4 ST... She just rolled over 230k miles! got her in 08 she had @ 60k miles on her. I can honestly say she has been an awesome car! She was stock when i got her. i had windows tinted. i installed a kenwood cd player, 2 10 inch speakers and a 400 watt jensen amp. and over the summer of 2015 i FINALLY got me a set of chrome wheels to go on her! She's my baby!

#222 ·
My 2016 ST Black with black rims. Soon to have tinted windows. And yes that is snow flurries...burrrrr [thumb]

Attachments

#231 ·
Just picked her up today. Almost back home. ...
You scared me!

Before I realized it was your "donor car" for an ST/sedan swap I thought someone had just bought it and crashed on the way home and had to have it towed the rest of the way. For a few seconds that was painful. Whew. (Glad to realize that no STs were harmed in the making of this post.)

Reactions: Theblueoval
#229 ·
Thanks Duane. I still miss that SGM hatch. Just finished swapping the front ST3 seats over to the sedan now I'm finally heading home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dyn085
#235 ·
You guys and girls in this thread are trying to get me in trouble
That's what friends are for.

All I have to do to avoid the temptation of buying an ST (or RS) is to think how quickly I would not be able to drive it for lack of a driver's license. (It's hard enough to stay out of trouble with a stock SE.)

Reactions: Theblueoval
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.