Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Share Your ST

116K views 300 replies 147 participants last post by  BMrks0125 
#1 ·
SHARE YOUR ST!!!

Welcome New ST owners. It's exciting to see a domestic Turbo small engine finally make it to the States. And for those of you who live outside of the States have already had the wonders of Turbo Small Fords ... Thanks for sharing. [:p]

So, New ST Members, many of the FF Community has been looking forward to seeing more photos of the ST.
What better way than to show yours off.

So, take a photo with anything you have from the best buy cameras to the new cell phones.

And share here for all of the FocusFanatics community to enjoy.

We look forward to seeing your ST shine on site for years to come.

And again [welcome] to FocusFanatics.

**Note:** We recommend you load the photos to a photo site and share a link here. Best options are Flickr and Photobucket, which are free accounts. And you can also link from Facebook to here as well.

See less See more
#33 ·
thank you sir!! Those seats are absolutely worth every penny! I was soooo close to buying a ST2 (and I loved the ST2 seats just as much!) and when I ran the numbers with the salesman it came out to $9 more a month for the ST3 .... I was sold. I need to get plugs for the front facia, some meatball put the front plate bracket on the car. It wasnt my dealers fault the car was a swap from another dealer and they installed it. I got a killer deal on the car soooo i cant complain. CBDALLAS,How long have you had your ST? How do you like it?

#34 ·
I bought mine on Jan 3rd, and I SO SO SO love this car. It's nice to finally feel 'this way' about a car after having a long string of cars that were just 'ok'. I actually WANT to drive now. :)

I sat in a couple of ST2s, but I just couldn't get comfortable in the Recaros. I'm 5'11", 200lbs and I have no idea how guys my size or bigger stand to sit in them. They squeezed me SO tight in the upper back, that taking a deep breath was hard, which kicked in my claustrophobia a little.

The one thing I miss about my Titanium is those beautiful leather seats. When I have some cash to throw out the window, I may buy a set out of a salvaged Ti. Then, of course I'll have to have "ST" embroidered on them. LOL.

#42 ·
Here's mine, just picked it up a few days ago, there's only two of these in my city and I have the first one...and I absolutely LOVE this car

Didn't have time to take any decent pics, been raining and stuck at work all week

It dosen't have NAV or the moonroof but it does have the heated leather Recaros which are AMAZING!!

#48 ·
Thanks.

how did you get 4 values on the same display? I hope I get that when I get my software update.
That has to be a part of the latest software released at the time when the car was built on 4/10/13.

It is part of the newer software as all I did to make it show up was to scroll through the available screens and found it, it's my current favorite screen as it gives all the trip data at once, and you can also reset the trip mileage, average fuel economy and trip time from that one screen.

You do still have to switch over to the trip odometer to get the precise mileage, but otherwise it is much nicer than flipping through screens while driving.

#61 ·
Introducing The PB Blaster.
I went and signed papers on it this afternoon, picking her up later this week.
[/URL][/IMG]

#62 ·
Another screamer...

First Choice was a 2013 white ST... but that didn't happen, nor silver, nor black.. all got sold... others were not quite the color I wanted...

Then I looked at available 2014s... insane wait times and inflated prices...

Then found a 2014 Tangerine Scream... (4th choice of color but is growing on me) it has pretty much every option... but the lease rate was relatively reasonable...

I also wanted to get out of my old car before another winter and got a little for the trade in.

So.. I have a "screamer" for the next 3 years

Other than the color not being what I wanted but can live with... and would be changeable... if I wanted to wait....

I really wish this car had at least back up sensors or the camera... or both...

I know I haven't got used to the dimensions of the car yet... but even the sensors alone would be fine.... there are a few blind spots in the car when parallel parking

The Camera would be even better since it is on the titanium I don't know why a minor thing like the camera wouldn't be included when all the other options are on this thing...

other than that... this thing would kill if it had all wheel drive!!! but then it would probably cost 40 grand at that point...

#63 ·
I wanted a PB ST but decided to get Tuxedo Black because one I couldn't find a 2014 fully loaded blue and two I really like the way black looks on this car so I got it :D I love it and don't regret the color choice at all :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.