Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Share Your ST

116K views 300 replies 147 participants last post by  BMrks0125 
#1 ·
SHARE YOUR ST!!!

Welcome New ST owners. It's exciting to see a domestic Turbo small engine finally make it to the States. And for those of you who live outside of the States have already had the wonders of Turbo Small Fords ... Thanks for sharing. [:p]

So, New ST Members, many of the FF Community has been looking forward to seeing more photos of the ST.
What better way than to show yours off.

So, take a photo with anything you have from the best buy cameras to the new cell phones.

And share here for all of the FocusFanatics community to enjoy.

We look forward to seeing your ST shine on site for years to come.

And again [welcome] to FocusFanatics.

**Note:** We recommend you load the photos to a photo site and share a link here. Best options are Flickr and Photobucket, which are free accounts. And you can also link from Facebook to here as well.

See less See more
#4 ·
This was taken in Georgia, on my way down from Ohio to Florida. I had just pikced it up the day before and loved how it looked under the lights.

After a professional hand wash.

And another:

#6 ·
Not removed - it was never installed ;-) They are not required in Florida. So in trade for no front license plates, we just get bad drivers instead =D

#7 ·
Here is my ST3

pre-order on 5/10/12. actual delivery on 10/15/12. mods list so far - MeganFlow Catback, Green filter, windows tint, OZ wheels, SCT tune, Schroth Harness, and more mods to come. [ninja]

enjoy the photos [woot]

Reactions: Arco-Zakus
#16 ·
Performance Blue ST2

Picked mine up on December 12th. Did PDI with the tech; dealer did not touch the car. I brought it home and washed it myself. These were taken after I cleaned it. On the 19th, a friend and I detailed it completely. It looks fantastic:

500 fun miles so far:

#23 ·
Wow, nobody forked over the extra $ for the Tang paint? I'm going to have to post some pics of my dads ST3 with the Tangerine Scream paint job. Hes babying the piss out of it at the moment and has it put up on blocks (with a cover on [hihi]) in the corner of the garage, but I can't say I blame him with the winter we've been having up here in MN. I'll do my best to take some photos tomorrow.

#26 ·
The night we took her home!

At home next to her big sister. The wifes 2012 KIA Sorento EX V6 fully loaded.

Anybody for some Whataburger??

Day 2 of owning her just before the entire screen completely died and had to be replaced

I always feel like Im in an airplane cockpit, especially at night when all of the dash is lit up.

Cannot wait to plastidip these

And showing some Sorento love...my wifes!! And sadly....the SE that has an unknown future at this point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.