Focus Fanatics Forum banner

I got one!

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  shineboy 
#1 ·
Hey guys I havent been posting lately since I was out of the Focus for awhile. I sold the SVT about 2 months ago and bought an 05 STI, but it turned out that it needed an engine rebuild soon so I returned it to the dealer. I thought that all the ST focus's were sold here, but I went to one of the dealers and they had 3 in stock! I picked out this one and I left the same day with it[:D]! I really love the car and I'm glad I'm back in the community and a Focus! All the features this thing has to offer is crazy! Here are some shots i took of it today! More to come tomorrow!!

See less See more
#3 ·
I love that last shot, really nice looking. I am waiting on mine to get built - Oct 29th won't be here soon enough!

#5 ·
Nice car, I saw one exactly like it at a dealer near me ST2, those seats look awsome. Funny thing not one salesman came out while I ws looking at the car. Was there at least 15 minutes, I wanted top at least sit in it to see what they felt like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.