Focus Fanatics Forum banner

How much are you paying for your ST?

31K views 90 replies 53 participants last post by  feta_mgp 
#1 · (Edited)
And what package/options?

I'll be getting the 201 package with a moon roof in tangerine scream. Dealer quoted me for $25,578.76 on A plan.

Anyone else on A plan getting a better price?

#3 ·
ST3 w/o Moon Roof, Tangerine Scream. Just under 27K on A-plan.

A plan pricing is set I believe by Ford. The differences will show up in dealer-installed options.

#9 ·
I'm getting the Performance Blue ST with the ST3 package and the moon roof, $29,875.00. Basically MSRP. This will be the first car I ever purchased at MSRP.

#12 ·
If all goes to plan, and I sell my car to my roommate, I should have near a $9000 down payment... And I am a student, so another $500 off. And I have befriended one of the salesmen, and my girlfriend works at Walmart. So I should be able to get x-plan as well.

But my Performance Blue ST3 with power sunroof clocks in at $29,825 MSRP.

#15 ·
Someone said the ST's have pretty much sold out so far so I bet the dealers will not be too willing to deal until later. Maybe just wait and see if the early buyers slow down.

#16 ·
Your right on no negotiating on the STs. When I ordered mine the sales person said his sales manager was sure that the ones that hit the floor would be selling above MSRP.

#17 ·
Anyone who buys one of these above MSRP obviously has more money than brains.

Yes, it's an exciting new great performing Focus. But it's not a supercar either. They'll start discounting them soon enough just like they did/do on the 5.0 Mustangs. Last time I looked around, I could get a base 5.0 manual for high 20's.

#18 ·
I know it is in a different class but I think the Mustang 5.0 as good as it is would not be the same. But say a BOSS 302 would demand a closer to MSRP price. I guess we will see what the market brings for Ford.

#19 ·
Never above MSRP

Yeh there was noway I was paying over list. I did get them to commit to $1000 over blue book for my trade-in.

So did I get a good deal on the trade in and pay MSRP or got what the trade was worth and paid below MSRP. Who knows?

[wiggle]

#23 ·
D-Plan is dealership employees, A-plan is for Ford Employees and immediate family, Z-plan is for Ford Retirees and their immediate family, and X is for suppliers, friends, family, and other certain groups.

A/Z are exactly the same, D is slightly more iirc, and X is 4% more expensive than A/Z usually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.