Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2013 Focus ST (pic inside)

5K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Crunchy 
#1 ·
Just got home from a big Mustang show put up by the Ford assembly plant in Oakville, Ontario and they had a few pre production cars out. I got to sit in the 2013 Focus ST. What an awesome car! I got to start it and had a look at the engine bay. Turbo!!!

Of course 2013 Shelby test car with a roll cage

See less See more
#10 ·
Sorry. I was too busy enjoying the car myself to take pics. Plus it was really crowded and I was lucky to take the pic that I did. The interior is basically the same as a titanium with a little nicer stitching and it has really comfy Recaro's seats in it
Engine bay was all plastic covered

#11 ·
The ST IMO is a great car, I'd love to buy it as a DD but for mid 30 G's that's about what I paid for my new 2012 Mustang 5.0 so I can't justify spending that much money on a daily driver since even tho I love my Focus, the mustang is the toy and where most of the mods go.

However if I find a good deal on one in the future or even a titanium I'd grab it.
I also have to say, the 203 Fusion is awesome and deffinetly a car to consider vs a Focus

#12 ·
The '13 ST is the car I want.
The '13 Fusion is the car my father wants.
The '13 GT500 is the car we both want. [hihi]

#19 ·
Good picture for giving one an idea the size type of the C-Max as you can see it beside the Focus ST out the side window.

Funny how Ford North America has not done a very good job at educating the consumers on what type, size etc the C-Max is.

Most comments I have read from North Americans think it is a CUV or the size of the Escape etc.

As you can see in the picture, the C-Max is very close to the same size as the Focus , just slightly taller.

#24 ·
He's right, I did miss the part that he's from Canada - that's my fault. But yes, this is primarily a US based board, so if it doesn't say $35k CDN then people including myself are going to automatically think we're talking US. The prices have been published, there's no need to go off of what "some Ford exec" told you. Many in the US (including myself) have already signed purchase agreements, including the agreed on price, so the information is available.

#25 ·
The Focus ST is on the cover of Top Gear magazine this month. There is a nice long article on it with lots of pics and it sounds like they like the car. But it is more of a "let's road-trip across the U.S." article than a real technical testing article. Presumably those will be coming out shortly though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.