Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What color ST do you like?

16K views 65 replies 40 participants last post by  rgonyer 
#1 ·
I like them all and cant make up my mind on one [???:)]

#16 ·
When I can order one, I will be getting it in blue. Always had red or silver(and similar) cars, so I need something different, and the blue is stunning.

The Tangerine Scream didn't come out well to me.

#18 ·
I really like the Blue or Black but since I am going to drive this car to work, I will have to get the Ingot Silver. I placed my order in mid May for an "ST3" so I guess it will be in Sept or Oct before I get it.

#24 ·
Oxford White
with ST2 (201A)

figured i ordered essentially a base setup with my SE sport, that id go ahead and get what i wanted this time...granted i wish i didnt have to get the sony system, i always use infinity kappa speakers...

soooo i have 4 brand new ones with an amp with noooo future home =/

oh well...

#28 ·
Has anybody seen the Tangerine Scream and Oxford White in person? Is the Tangerine Scream worth the extra money? I thought I saw a picture somewhere that showed how nice the TS can look in person/direct sunlight, there was metallic flakes and stuff but I can't find it anywhere.

#33 ·
Didn't want another red one so I picked Oxford White. Base package plus sunroof.

I'll take the Sony system off your hands[:D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.