Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/)
-   Focus ST EcoBoost Performance (2013-Current) (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/focus-st-ecoboost-performance-2013-current/)
-   -   Hood fitment? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/focus-st-ecoboost-performance-2013-current/300269-hood-fitment.html)

XEDES 10-19-2012 08:50 PM

Hood fitment?
 
Hey everyone. I just picked up my ST tonight and was looking over it in my garage. Does the hood fit flush with the front bumper or does it sit a little high? Mine seems to be sitting a little high and even when I adjusted the hood to sit lower it still doesn't seem to be lining up correctly. Is this normal?

shineboy 10-19-2012 09:51 PM

normal I am not sure but mine is the same way

XEDES 10-19-2012 10:16 PM

Thanks. That at least makes me feel better. My car had a few issues upon arrival so I'm happy to know this isn't another one.

shineboy 10-20-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XEDES (Post 4414324)
Thanks. That at least makes me feel better. My car had a few issues upon arrival so I'm happy to know this isn't another one.

Mine had the wrong intake tube, had an open port on it...kind of jacked up

XEDES 10-20-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shineboy (Post 4414532)
My had the wrong intake tube, had an open port on it...kind of jacked up

I can top that. Mine was shipped with only half of my back seat and as I was driving it home from the dealership I noticed they put the wrong colored sun roof cover in, it's light grey. So much for quality control. Lol

shineboy 10-28-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XEDES (Post 4414619)
I can top that. Mine was shipped with only half of my back seat and as I was driving it home from the dealership I noticed they put the wrong colored sun roof cover in, it's light grey. So much for quality control. Lol

Wow! hopefully they corrected things and you are enjoying the car!

Sid03SVT 11-30-2012 07:18 AM

wasn't that gap at the hood/bumper for air flow or something? i feel like I read that somewhere.

Zillon 11-30-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid03SVT (Post 4477120)
wasn't that gap at the hood/bumper for air flow or something? i feel like I read that somewhere.

No, that's just the excuse some dealers use to cover for the factory inadequacies.

Sid03SVT 12-01-2012 09:01 AM

you guys hear about the recall on the 1.6 ecoboost motors? in the fusion and escape apparently they umm catch fire... quality control much?

Zillon 12-01-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid03SVT (Post 4478883)
you guys hear about the recall on the 1.6 ecoboost motors? in the fusion and escape apparently they umm catch fire... quality control much?

Off topic, much?

The ST has a 2.0 EB engine.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 PM.



Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1