Predator Refund - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Focus-Power Tuning

Focus-Power Tuning Discuss about forced induction upgrades and performance tuning for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: Focus-Power

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2005, 09:36 AM   #1
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 16844
FF Reputation: 1 blitzmadmax Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Predator Refund

Since you will not respond to my pm's I will post here. I would like a refund on the predator and would still be willing to do more business with you down the road. I am not going into details, I justy want a refund and be done with this. Thanks
Jeffrey

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2005, 12:06 PM   #2
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

Points 53,964, Level 100
Points: 53,964, Level: 100 Points: 53,964, Level: 100 Points: 53,964, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 50%
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%
FF Reputation: 154 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
As i have stated before , You your self said my predator worked and worked well and was willing to work with me on the TC issues , Diablo for over 3 weeks has been down because of the storm they had and i cannot get the new file , So i loaded the custom tune back on the predator and sent it out anyway

Like i said from the start IF i cannot get the TC to work i will give a refund no problem , But because you felt the need to air our laundry here thinking that would modivate me to rufund or something that is now out , I sent all this to you in a PM , I dont know when they get ther and when they dont , It isnt my fault that you cannot figure out how to get the new tunes onto the Predator and had to send it back to me for me to do it for you , I dont mind doing this and do it for a few customers but it isnt the only thing i have to do and with Diablo down for 3 weeks there wasent any way to get the new codes needed to make all the changes

Your Predator was sent out 2 days ago . I truely dont know what more i could of done

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus
Old 11-04-2005, 01:15 PM   #3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4767
What I Drive: 07 F one-fiddy

FF Reputation: 8 Poney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
pwnd
Old 11-04-2005, 01:58 PM   #4
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 23873
What I Drive: svt

FF Reputation: 2 spool3dSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally posted by Poney
pwnd

i dont think thats nessacary.....
Old 11-04-2005, 02:14 PM   #5
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by spool3dSVT
i dont think thats nessacary.....
The only reason I did this was because you were not replying, I didnt air out anything. Yeah on the tune upload, unless my computer is messed up or the predator I did everything down to the Tee that diablosport said to do. Thank you for getting it out to me, and I am willing to work with you on this, I just need some response/ updates. If you have time to read pms you can surely write a quick note
Old 11-04-2005, 02:14 PM   #6
my car breaks!

Fan#: 23734
What I Drive: 02 silver ZX3

Points 2,637, Level 31
Points: 2,637, Level: 31 Points: 2,637, Level: 31 Points: 2,637, Level: 31
Level Up 25% Completed
Level up: 25% Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 9 jaimz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
wow, i feel bad for tom on this one. people can be jerks to him all the time because they don't understand that THEIR NOT HIS ONLY CUSTOMER. he tries the best he can.

PM's are the first step, PHONE would be a good idea too..

bringing crap like this to the forums doesn't do anything but make you look like an ass. tom seems like he explained everything good.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:40 PM   #7
Focus Addict

Fan#: 4376
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 munkyv22 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)

"Honda engines are stamped with the words 'Chuck Norris' on the block, making them much stronger than American engines."
Old 11-04-2005, 03:20 PM   #8
Focus Addict

Fan#: 9482
What I Drive: 04 CD Silver SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 2 SVTmonkey Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally posted by Poney
pwnd
I flippin hate this damn "word". If you meant "owned" then write owned. This word arose because of 8 year old geeks not being able to spell. Being proud of the fact that you can't spell is not a favourable trait. Besides, this is between Tom and the customer, there's no need to add fuel to the fire.

My advice to blitzmadmax is to learn patience (a looottt of it), Tom and Wayne and other small vendors are busy guys, and you will have to learn to be persistent. While I know your frustration, remember that they have a business to run.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:23 PM   #9
Focus Rookie

I know I am not his only customer, and dont think he uis free all the time. But, I found out the tune did not work back in August and it took a month for him to send me a new tune. I am apparently a retard so i sent it back for a retune and he said he would overnight it back. This was three weeks ago. I am not trying to start anything, and I am willing to work on this. I tried everyway to contact to no aveil

Quote:
Originally posted by jaimz22
wow, i feel bad for tom on this one. people can be jerks to him all the time because they don't understand that THEIR NOT HIS ONLY CUSTOMER. he tries the best he can.

PM's are the first step, PHONE would be a good idea too..

bringing crap like this to the forums doesn't do anything but make you look like an ass. tom seems like he explained everything good.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:16 PM   #10
my car breaks!

Fan#: 23734
What I Drive: 02 silver ZX3

Points 2,637, Level 31
Points: 2,637, Level: 31 Points: 2,637, Level: 31 Points: 2,637, Level: 31
Level Up 25% Completed
Level up: 25% Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 9 jaimz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
the word is avail, but thats not the point, you left out some major detail in your original post. leaving out things such as the over night shipping was 3weeks worth of overnight... now thats kind important to say you know other people are going to read and comment. i'm not trying to call you out, but i know what it's like when your just one person doing the work of 10. thats my life!

i didn't mean to be all rude and stuff.

and yeah pwned is pwned because it's a play off od people that say owned with out looking at it and put a P instead of an O and yeah pwned is still gay

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.