Focus Fanatics Forum banner

MEET and cruise this sunday CAR SHOW/lunch

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Blue5ive 
#1 ·
this sunday the 17th i am going to cruise to dallas to the O'Reilly Auto parts Autorama. there are car shows and burn out comp. and stunt bike comp.
Im in fort worth looking for a meet off of Forest hill off 20. witch is between fort worth and arlington, for lunch. would be fun to get to know people and a fun cruise to dallas. the car show address is 2200 Stemmons freeway Dallas, tx 75207
its at the dallas market hall.
let me know if any ones interested.

#3 ·
OH HEY!!! What time on Sunday is that?!?

I am actually going to be in Dallas this weekend for my Sister's BDay. And may just want to check that out if we are still in town.

But it depends on the time. I want to be back in Houston around sundown.

Ray

#8 ·
OH HEY!!! What time on Sunday is that?!?

I am actually going to be in Dallas this weekend for my Sister's BDay. And may just want to check that out if we are still in town.

But it depends on the time. I want to be back in Houston around sundown.

Ray

You weren't going to call me were ya? I see how you are. All family and no friends.[mecry]

#5 ·
Hmm ... well, my sister lives in South Dallas towards Midlothian/Duncanville/Cedar Hill.

So, we will be there. But my Uncle lives towards that meet area of off Loop 12. (if they still call it that)

So, if I make it out, just may be at the Dallas meet. Won't be able to get to Fort Worth.

Ray

#7 ·
for any one else who wants to join in the meet will be at 1:00 sunday FEB. 17th. at Braums off of forest hill off 20. in forest hill (between fort worth and arlington). we will head out when we are finished eating. probably 1:30 give or take. then cruise to dallas market hall for the car show.

#9 ·
lol ... Of course I would call you Joe. [;)]

I will let you guys know if we are going to make it to the show. I am mainly going to Dallas for my sister and since we are in the Wife's Edge ... I need to run it by her again. lol

Ray

#11 ·
Well, unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it out Sunday.

Crazy party at my Sister's. And she is now ... ENGAGED!!! What!

Surprised, excited and tired the next morning. Sorry.

How was the show?

Ray

#13 ·
Nice. Any photos?

And I am thinking about making it up for the Dallas AutoShow.

Which I understand is in March sometime.

Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.