Focus Fanatics Forum banner

meet in houston on friday nights?

9K views 79 replies 12 participants last post by  NotReal 
#1 ·
im looking for a meet to start attending on friday nights in the houston area...does anyone know of one?

#2 ·
Oh wow, another Houston member. What woodwork are all of them coming out of?

Welcome!

Not sure if there is any weekly meets but we do tend to hang out pretty often around town. There is a meet/car show on Saturday morning to benefit "Toys for Tots". There is a weekly Kemah car meet/show every Saturday night.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

#4 ·
Yup, that's our current coming up meet with the Mustang Crew.

The info is another thread. CLICK HERE FOR THREAD AND INFO

Oh and welcome to the Houston division of Foci-members. There are quite a few of us here. We look forward to catching you on one of the meets.

Ray

#5 ·
Nothing really on fridays I'm aware of.

On a weekly basis there is the Kemah meet every Saturday at the Kemah Home Depot. Alot of classic cars and modern muscle with a little bit of some other cars.

Then there is the Northside Graphics meet I think on Tuesdays iirc in the Champions Forest area.

Also another weekly meet on Mondays in north Houston area as well.

#37 ·
Nothing really on fridays I'm aware of.

On a weekly basis there is the Kemah meet every Saturday at the Kemah Home Depot. Alot of classic cars and modern muscle with a little bit of some other cars.

Then there is the Northside Graphics meet I think on Tuesdays iirc in the Champions Forest area.

Also another weekly meet on Mondays in north Houston area as well.[/QUOTE

im very interested in going to more meets in the area im down to meet people at any and possibly all of these meets

#7 ·
Welcome! Man new members are dropping out the sky like bird poop lol. We have meets but none are planned in the near future as of right now, though we have been known to up and randomly have a meet like the last one at Hooters and the mini install meet for another new member. Just keep an eye out in the tx regional forum and the boredom thread for any meets we may have.

#15 ·
Yes honestly Jay the kemah meet is great for a weekly show and is pretty close or us... where in the land o pears do u call your home,, silverlake maybe or old pearland hmmmm I myself am alil south o strickland chevrolet awesome that there is another member in my neck of the woods

#28 ·
hmmm not bad at all i saw your profile pic and the houses in the BG looked to be over in the general area haha and i would have been at kemah tonight but went to see a movie instead meh maybe next week we can roll out to the show....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.