Focus Fanatics Forum banner

any hatch nation peeps in tx?

3K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  LE BLU DEMON 
#1 ·
hi my name is oscar im from el paso but im in houston right now for uti but moving bak soon ive some of the other members cars an there pretty tight.. just starting to mod out my 2012 focus sel an u guys seem like u guys can help me
[read][ninja]

#3 ·
Bwahaha. Nice post Chris.

Several of us are on/in Hatch Nation. Myself and Sleepyboy here in Houston. I haven't posted much in HN lately but I think sleepy is abit more active in there but usually late at night.

#9 ·
i myself am on HN as well as Svviftsvt and i work at Tommie Vaughn Ford in houston, i dnt post much in HN haha the texas area is where i lurk and definately come out to our meets while your here they re awesome plus there is a little meet in kemah tommorrow at homedepot its a pretty chill atmosphere and they dont hate on us four cylinders haha just a thought if ur bored myself and svvift plus bluefive are usually out there starts ar 630pm, 7ish

#12 ·
Wow, Humble. Damn that's far. The Home Depot in question is in Kemah about a block or so away from the Boardwalk off hwy 146. The meet is mostly vintage cars and various muscle cars with some foreign cars here and there. There is a Monday night meet that one of the guys Pattacular attends at Spring Creek BBQ(?) Which I think is in the Woodlands area. And of course we have K1 on the 25th which is on 290 near the beltway.

#14 ·
Usually they are 7pm-11pm the last Saturday of the month. Its known as the BRS Project. I believe this one will start around 1pm or so since its supposedly a car show/ racing meet. I probably wont get there til later.

#16 ·
I am also on Hatch Nation ... but also don't lurk there much as well.

I have also been absent from the guys ... but will jump back in soon. Had a hiccup in my career this summer, but now I am pushing back.

-Ray-

#18 ·
Well, hello.
From what I've seen, the k1 harry meet is 7-11.
At least that is what the facebook page says.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.