Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Dfw meetups for saturday 5/26?

3K views 39 replies 3 participants last post by  Texas Ghost 
#1 ·
I'm new to the focus fanatics community and new to the area as well and I'm trying to see where people meet up whether it be to show of their pride and joy on a strip, race, or hit the track... if you have any insight I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

#2 ·
i go to the street races on friday and saturday nights, some folks meet up for dinner at random places on mondays, but i work monday nights so i cant ever go to those, but for the most part i think im the only one that is always trying to get out and hang out cruise and go to races.

#4 ·
man they are all over
they meet up at northwest highway and garland road from there just follow the pack they go into garln industrial area to race.
they meet up at the sams parking lot on buckner and highway 30 again follow the pack they go a few miles away and race.
royal lane & 35
regal row & 183
luna & 635 area
coit & 190

like i said they are everywhere, dallas has a big race scene which suprises me no one on here goes.

i get off work about 1200 ish 1230 tomorrow night if you want we can meet up and you can follow me around if you dsont wanna do that just go to 1 of the above spots about 1200 ish

#10 ·
i just pmed you my number tomorrow about 1130 to midnight text or call, if i dont answer its cuz im still working, but i diff am going its just what i do. i will be working in the grove tomorrow so im close to the buckner location, but i usually go to the northwest highway location first,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.