Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Houston Saturday Morning Cruise

8K views 79 replies 12 participants last post by  AvieF 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

I forgot to post this up early this week

But if you are in the mood for a fun cruise and have an open Saturday morning ...

The MSO Team and StrictlyGs is hosting a cruise in the morning and from what I gathered from the Team Leaders ... it is a spirited cruise ... if you know what I mean.

-Ray-

Here is the info copied from Facebook:
Cruise through Sam Houston Forest and Lake Livingston. Experience the rolling hills, wide sweeps, twisty roads and enjoy some of Texas's most beautiful landscape. Invite your friends!
We will also stop for lunch at one of the selected restaurants throughout the course So please bring some money with you.

Items (Optional):
Full Tank of Gas!!!
First Aid Kit
Jack
Jack Stands
Tools for the "Just in case shit happens"
Sun Glasses
Camera
Go Pro
Navigator

SCHEDULE:

South Side Meet Up - 9:00 am (Leave for Woodlands Mall at 9:30am)
Star Bucks Galleria
2521 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056

North Side Meet Up - 10:00 am
Woodlands Mall
Parking Lot West Of Panera Bread (near Woodloch Forest Dr)

Cruise Starts: 10:30am

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah. and I have a gig around 3pm ... so I am debating on going or not.

But these guys keep calling me to go ... lol. I feel included.

-Ray-

#5 ·
Well if they are leaving Woodlands mall at 1030 it's almost an hour to Livingston and Sam Houston Forest. Then drive around for 1 hour plus, lunch b4 or after that is about an hour would have you heading back 130-2 pm. Would be close.

#6 ·
Right ... and that's what I told them. for me ... plus I need to spend the morning to prepare the SVT for AutoX this weekend.

-Ray-

#10 ·
Yes Royal Purple Raceway ...

Sorry, guys Izzy's passing threw me off on posting up the AutoX ...

But I will get back to it.

-Ray-

#12 ·
i want to do this, but i just dont know. i should know soon... ish...

#13 ·
Well the meet up places are there ... so if you go, you can find these guys and roll with them.

-Ray-

#15 ·
On one of your sat cruises you guys should go check out MSRHouston, it is just down 288 about 20 minutes from pearland. The last several national FF events have been at drag strips,last one in Ky, Tom has suggested to the guy in austin that heads it up to look at MSRH for the next national event. I have told Tom to have him get in touch with me and i would give him a tour as my guess but have not heard back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.